This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Down.. Again

Ok, for the fourth or so time this year, Bravenet is down. I've been a paying customer for many years and if this issue isn't resolved, I will just switch hosts = . We're not even getting our time back which we lose because of your problems. What's up with it this time?

Browser: Chrome

Re: Down.. Again

Ok, for the fourth or so time this year, Bravenet is down.

So how did you post this at Bravenet?

No problem with my small Bravenet site. Photo gallery is loading at a snail's pace but is up.

This is on the pub24 subdomain, pub25 and all of my domains connected to it do not work.

Try http://aio2.zetabin.com/base.js

Should show some javascript but its not loading at all.

Browser: Chrome

Problem is being resolved.

Just be patient

Expect tech glitches from time to time happens with all hosts

If you continue to be unhappy then do what you must

Karen, it would have been nice to have some notice when I logged in to the main website trying to figure out why my ftp was not working. I understand things happen, but I spent about an hour trying everything I could, finally was going to delete my ftp and make a new one, then when that failed found a note saying there were problems. Any idea when we will be back in business?

Browser: FireFox

WILLY P

There WAS NOTICE

It was posted on the MAIN PAGE but some people don't care to PAY ATTENTION

Bravenet ALWAYS POSTS on the main page IF they have an issue that is being worked on

ALSO WILLY P

The people who post here at the forums are NOT BRAVENET employees unless specifically say so when they post it will say so and so from bravenet when they post at the forum