This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is anyone else having trouble staying logged in to Bravenet?

After logging into my Bravenet account, I start making changes/updates to my website. For the first 5 minutes, all is fine, but if I stay logged in after that and try to "save" any changes, I get the message that it is saving, but it never saves. When I try reloading the page, I get an error message saying that I have lost my connection and need to sign in again. I am only having this problem on Bravenet, and it has been going on daily for weeks.

Browser: ie8, also mozilla firefox

Re: Is anyone else having trouble staying logged in to Bravenet?

Yeah that's been happening for the past couple of days. Not only does it not save your changes you get an annoying pop Ad every single time it does that.

Bravenet better fix this like immediately because it's unacceptable.

In addition to this problem Bravenet just went down. I am unable to access my websites. Freaking great. Technical Difficulties, so they say.

Well, I agree with them, they are definitely having some technical difficulties. I have used Bravenet for years, and everytime there has been any problem they have been quick to resolve the issue; however, this time it has been really slow. Also, a lot of their web design features inside the visual editor stopped working in internet explorer last week so I have to use firefox now for certain things I am trying to accomplish with tables. It has just been one thing after another. I really hope that they get it fixed SOON.

Browser: IE8 and mozilla firefox

Thank you everyone. I am going to bring this attention to the people in charge and see if we can look into these issues.

As we have mentioned, we are in the process of doing some upgrades and there will be some issues, but they shouldn't last long.

Thanks,
Courtnie

Sometimes I have Internet Explorer close down while uploading, and it says that it has shut down as a security measure. I just log in again.