This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
error message when trying to view my webpage

All of a sudden I am getting the 403 Forbidden error message when trying to view my website. I've tried for over a week and the message is the same. My webpage is: http://koreacup.bravehost.com/ and it was created over 5 years ago. Not sure what the problem is now - can anyone help?

Thanks,
Bryan

Browser: internet explorer

Re: error message when trying to view my webpage

Well if you created it 5 years ago you obviously have not been keeping up with things around here or even paying attention to your site

You have the 403 error most likely due to fact you are over the space allotment of 5mb with your website

You probably have oversized images or other files that have made your site over the limit

So YOU need to go through all your files and check you images you may have especially if you are using digital photos or something as people tend to NOT resize them down with a graphics program to an appropriate size because straight up digital images are WAY TOO BIG

And any other large files you may have size down or you can buy a domain and upgrade your hosting from free to paid

thanks - i do have a good number of photos on the site. how do i upgrade or get back in there to get rid of some of the photos?

Browser: internet explorer

or get back in there to get rid of some of the photos?