This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
disc quota full--NO WAY!?!?!?!?!

wanted to drop some text from my index page, but when I went to save, it gave me a "can't do it, disc quota full" BS. This is not possible of course, as I have only used 10 or so MBs.

To test other areas, I decided to create a new page file. When the "name the file" box came up, and I named it, again I got another error type box (forgot what it said, but it was WRONG too). Any ideas? I noticed when I was posting this, there was a message stating that the staff (it's in Canada) were taking monday off--Victoria Day I think? So maybe nobody is at the ranch to watch the horses go wild???

Email me if you know what's going on:
china.mike "at" hot mail

Browser: Google Chrome

Re: disc quota full--NO WAY!?!?!?!?!

10 meg - free hosting - try reading the terms of service

Re: disc quota full--NO WAY!?!?!?!?!

That's right with the free hosting/free subdomain you have you ONLY HAVE 5mb of space to work with

If you are trying to build a huge big site then better upgrade your hosting so you can have more space or you will be over and won't be able to see your site even at that.

You can't build a very elaborate site with here with the free subdomain/free hosting

And yes bravenet is in Canada and their office is closed on Monday in observance of the holiday and it is the weekend too as well and they are not fully around either on weekends.

So I would tread carefully with what you want to put up on your site. No over sized images because those will use up your space fast as well.