This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
bravenet shutting down?

is bravenet in the process of closing up shop? its the only explanation! i have been a paying customer for years and its been over a month since i have ben able to do an update to my website. i get a message about the ftp server not being available and a popup for another hosting company. live help keeps telling me that they are upgrading and its going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. meanwhile, i have gone down to a handful of visitors and no income from my site. i'm sure i'm not the only one this is driving out of business- i have paid for hosting until late next year, so i'm kind of stuck.

Browser: ie

Re: bravenet shutting down?

NO bravenet is NOT SHUTTING DOWN

THEY HAVE MADE upgrades lately with their hosting and more things to come

You are probably one of many affected by the changes here recently.

If you can login to your account properly and such and with FTP I would use a third party ftp program

Not the one here with bravenet that has too many issues.

You just have to try to open a ticket for more support because deep support we just can't give at the forum

If you do have paid hosting and domain then you shouldn't be getting pop ups

But again BRAVENET IS NOT SHUTTING DOWN they are just making changes

Seems as though you need to check some of your codings

your click to enter buttons don't work

Everything works for me.

Where it says click to enter you click on images not the click to enter words

So hopefully Glyn that is what you are doing

The pop ups could be coming from your google banners you have as well with Google ads

But you need to open a support ticket. Because not too sure on what problem you have here.

And make sure you are logging to correct account if have more than 1 bravenet account