This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RE: Warning messages

I have noticed since the last few days I have being getting the error message below any time I click on a link on my website:

arning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /misc/19/771/328/649/user/web/pokuscomputer.com/includes/application_top.php on line 288

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /misc/19/771/328/649/user/web/pokuscomputer.com/includes/application_top.php on line 288

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /misc/19/771/328/649/user/web/pokuscomputer.com/includes/application_top.php on line 288

I have installed oscommerce-2.2rc2a and the site has been up an running for the last 1 year withour any issue. I have to reinstall Oscommers and still the issue hasn't gone. I understand bravenet is currently undergoing through some site maintenance. Has anybody using Oscommerce experience similar issue with their site? Do you know if this issue is related to bravenet maintenance? What changes do I need to carry out inorder to supress this errors.

Thanks in advance.

Browser: IE 7

Instructions are given in the message box on the main help page.

I have not made any change on the website so how come suddently this error is appearing?

Browser: IE 7

Please open a support ticket so we can look into your issue.

Thanks,
Courtnie