This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Problem With Text/Visual Editor

I am having problem saving my changes using the visual editor. THE CHANGES ARE NOT SAVING. Am I supposed to have these problems with your upgrades? It is really frustrating!! not to mention i am unable to maintain and make urgent changes to my site!

Re: Problem With Text/Visual Editor

Can you please be more specific. The Visual/Test editor is working fine on our end.

When you save what happens.
Does the message come up and say it saved?

Are you just not seeing the changes on your website? If that is the case you are probably seeing a cached version of your website. Try forcing a refresh with CTRL+F5.

Re: Problem With Text/Visual Editor

i am having the same problem tom is having (SEE TOM POST ONN JUNE 8 OR 11). This annoying message keeps coming up on the left toolbar EVERYTIME I TRY TO SAVE AFTER I EDIT USING THE VISIUAL EDITOR. IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS AS TOM SAID FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS!!

"The Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (Authentication Failed for medusa ID: )"<--- this message is constantly being displayed the tool bars on the left with the messsage "Please wait, saving" and this goes on for twenty minutes after which time i sign off and sigh at the lousy service from Bravenet!!