This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
komposer and the upgrade

Is Komposer not compatible with Bravenet now, or am I doing something else wrong? Updated the home and announcements pages of the site and they were replaced with the "Looking for someone's webpage?" default.

Browser: firefox

Re: komposer and the upgrade

All programs work with bravenet

you just have to make sure your link since you have frames apparently is the correct link make sure you have NO SPELLING errors and more

Because have to fix them manually in your editor

Okay, thanks. A bit overwhelming - sounds like hours of picking through - but good to know it isn't the program I'm using. I appreciate your time on this.

Just a further thank you. I have renamed each file so there are no spaces, no hyphens, no apostrophes, and each photo for the same things and to match the new no-spaces file names. It was not so much spelling as the "and more" which, for anyone reading this, is the above (no spaces, no hyphens). Gave index and home .htm rather than .html extensions. Although this took hours, mainly because I was unsure what needed changing, unsure of the new rules, it was worth it. Everything is working - until the next upgrade. Thanks for the initial help, and hope this last note helps some poor slob like me.

Ho ho got the same problems
Spend hours setting up a site only to be ruined by Bravenet