This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website not loading at all?

The site was fine until this morning, its not loading anything at all not even text. It looks like it could be caused by the new upgrade. Do you have any suggestions?

Browser: Firefox

Re: Website not loading at all?

I am not sure if your problem is bravenet

Your domain/hosting is through GoDaddy and they have had problems with their site being down last night and their are 2 sites that I have hosted and more with Godaddy as your website points to GODADDY

Whether that is part of the problem their or not.

May want to contact GoDaddy.

My 2 sites I have through them were down last night and didn't come back up till only an hour or so ago.

Even Godaddy was down

Will,

Like Jim already mentioned - your site is not a Bravenet site, it is from godaddy you will need to contact them.

Unless you have another website here that doesn't work we can not help you.

Ok Thanks for the help I will contact go daddy.

I tried to contact godaddy with no luck. I took over this site from another person and have only been using bravenet to update the site Ive never used godaddy or had any login information for their site Do you guys have any ideas on how I could figure out the problem?

the site you provided is NOT A BRAVENET SITE

you shouldn't EVEN BE USING BRAVENET TO UPDATE this site

your kcgoldengloves.com isa GODADDY site and hosted their

YOU WILL NEED to get the information to get in their to update your site and more

THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO HERE at BRAVENET because this site is NOT A BRAVENET site UNLESS You have a total different one that you have gotten here at bravenet or have hosted here at bravenet

YOU HAVE to edit and update your site where it is hosted at. You should have gotten ALL THE INFORMATION from the former owner of the site. If you know who had the site formerly and can reach them to get the information for the account and more at GODADDY you NEED to do that.

Below is the information for your site and says clearly IT IS GODADDY and not bravenet and hosted with GODADDY so YOU have to contact them. As we said WE CAN'T help you here as your site is NOT BRAVENET

So go contact GODADDY again. IF you are talking about a TOTAL different site altogether then GIVE US THE URL to it and we can see if that site is bravenet but since your site at moment if the one you posted in your original post is the site in question as Courtnie posted we can't help you because it is a GODADDY situation so you have to talk to them

Domain Name: KCGOLDENGLOVES.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS17.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS18.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 12-mar-2010
Creation Date: 01-jun-2005
Expiration Date: 01-jun-2012

Will,

I found a Bravenet account that has your domain listed as an external domain. It is still a godaddy domain however and the name servers are pointing to godaddy. You need to log into godaddy and update your name servers to point to Bravenet.

Is it possible that someone else logged in and changed the name servers?

Courtnie

As far as I know I have been the only person using the account for a while, I'm trying to contact the previous guy to see if he has any other login info.

The login information belongs to the person who made the account/bought the domain and got the hosting at GoDaddy.

As we have said you need to know your login information to get into the account at GoDaddy so you can point your nameservers to bravenet and what those nameservers are not fully sure but your site isn't working because you don't have it pointing to bravenet to work

So until you figure out how to get into the account and change your nameservers and give it time to propogate around then your site will be back up

And you also will need to keep a note of the login information in the future if you ever have issues again