This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Update site

Hi,

I really need some help please. I have a website hosted by Bravenet, I need to update it, I really do not know how. I have logged in gone to websites and it offers me a choice of paying for 2 different hosting services.

My website was handed over to me sometime ago, and the person who made it for me no longer has any interest or input and is unable to help me.

i thought I was able to log in. and go to "manage websites" name of website, edit your pages, but I can't even get that far.

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PAY SOMEONE TO HELP ME AS I NEED TO UPDATE IT URGENTLY!

Thank you

Browser: safari

Re: Update site

well first thing is what editor did they use to make the site.

You should get an ftp program and Download all the files to your computer so you can edit.

You just can't go in and edit automatically because the editors with bravenet are limited

This is the bad thing when you have someone else controlling the site and more they can disappear and more and you are left holding the bag

So you should have been learning along with her how to keep up with things as this looks like a business site and more and you have outdated things on the site like the counter at the bottom you need to upgrade to a counter for today if want that also.

I don't think you want to start all over and redo the site especially for this daycare site.

So will need to get a editor you can work with as you will have to know html and more things too