This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FTP upload

Having trouble uploading my web page via FTP. All seems to be in order in terms of FTP information and my web page maker (Ezgenerator) uploads all the information to the web url but nothing appears on the web page. I have previously uploaded a web page to Bravenet with out any problems, and wondering if i need to upgrade my account from free hosting in order to uplaod a 2nd webpage? Diskspace used is currently 3.9mb / 5mb, is there just no more room to upload on free account?

Browser: Firefox

Re: FTP upload

Your space allotment with free subdomain/free hosting is 5mb you go to that limit or above then your site will not show at all

You will see the 403 error page

So you either need to upgrade or just have a small page

Bravenet changed this some time ago with their free subdomain/free hosting so now really all can have is just a SMALL simple site

If you want something more ellaborate/professional then buy a domain and pro hosting

Or look elsewhere at places that may give you a little more space if you still want Free

Re: FTP upload

The domain appears to be pointing to web hosting at a company called HostCell not Bravenet.

Either upload your site to your HostCell account or redirect the domain to point to your Bravenet account.