This Forum is Locked
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Allow User to Browse Web Folder
How do I enable a user to browse a web folder on my paid bravenet site? History: 1. I understood that any web folder is browseable, unless there is an index.htm or index.html file contained therein. 2. I wish to allow a user to upload a document to a web folde...
Views: 334   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2009 8:10pm
by jeff0616
e
Eugene
Why does PHP see the data as an array?
I have written the following PHP/MySQL code, which does work: $sql = "SELECT country_id FROM countries WHERE country = '$country_chosen';"; $result1 = mysql_query($sql); $result = mysql_fetch_row($result1); $result = $result[zero]; (I had to use the word 'ze...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2009 10:16am
by Eugene
a
Alice
How do I change my website from frontpage to standard?
Hi! When I made my website, I clicked "Make with frontpage" because I thought it meant "set up the homepage". I don't have frontpage, nor do I know how it works and in any case, I want to make it the standard way! Does anyone know how I change it back?
Views: 311   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 1:38pm
by Peter
j
Jeff H
Adding Sub-domain at 'yourname.braveHOST.com'
I have upgraded to professional hosting. I want to experiment with your tools outside of my own website. I want to create a sub-domain on 'yourname.braveHOST.com', like I did when I had a 'free' account. BraveHost only allows me to create a sub-domain at my own w...
Views: 341   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 1:33pm
by Peter
e
Eamon
Can i add spreadsheets to a free Bravenet website
Hello Can i add a spreadsheet with info in it o a free bravenet accounty website? I compiled a spreadsheet and added the various info into the cells and then copied it and pasted it into my website but it came out all jumbled up.
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 9:24am
by Conrad
Images
I am trying to enter amn image into one of my sections. How exactly do I do this? I am using the waizrd thing.
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2009 11:10am
by Iain Graham
website being blocked
a lot of web filters are blocking my site because it is listed as a "personal web site," which is a clear fallacy. Anything I can do to change this?
Views: 419   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 19, 2009 9:45am
by Peter
m
maria
secured page hosted by bravenet keeps freezing and won't scroll down
The secured webpage hosted by bravenet keeps freezing and won't let me scroll down to the items I want to click on. What can I do? I've tried shutting the page down and opening it again ,but the same thing happens.I've tried another computer with the same results.
Views: 337   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 18, 2009 8:29am
by Courtnie from Br...
Help! Don't understand how to set up my blogger blog with ftp to bravenet.
Well, I do understand most of it on the Blogger publishing page. I just don't understand what they mean when they want me to input my ftp server... could someone tell me what that is for brave or if its for bravehost? confused.
Views: 291   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 18, 2009 8:24am
by Courtnie from Br...
l
lisaq
forbidden web site
My web site i can not access it. it say it is forbiddin how do i change this?
Views: 359   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 2:21pm
by Courtnie from Br...
Got A Few Issues
ok first off... 1.) Index.html, i cant set this as my homepage, even though it is in the root folder, or at least i think it is. using FTP via dreamweaver CS4, i log into the FTP applet, then the folder web, then the folder with my URL and i have uploaded index.ht...
Views: 399   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 7:53am
by Wade Shaw
i dont see an option to publish my site.
i uploaded my site and then there are not other selections. I registered an FTP too. And i cant do anything. what are my next steps after uploading files.
Views: 392   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 16, 2009 10:12pm
by Peter
Can't upload more images
I am supposed to have 5 meg of space for images, but I am using only like 17 kb and it will not allow me to add anymore images to my site. It says that I have to delete some first. Is there a daily limit?
Views: 396   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2009 3:29pm
by Debbie Allen
Nordic characters where are you...?
Where do I find the Nordic characters?
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2009 1:47pm
by Kristine
Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page...
I get the above message trying to access www.tanjaycity.info/ I upgraded to a Pro Hosting package where my web site is uploaded in one folder - httpdocs. All the sub folders and files including the index.html are in it. How do you activate the link?
Views: 568   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 13, 2009 4:06pm
by ....
j
Jen
Help with PHP script???
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to help me with a small problem. I am trying to make an email form for a puppy questionnaire on my website. I am not very savy when it comes to websites but I found a tutorial and made a basic php script for my form I bu...
Views: 496   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 8:56am
by Jen
Counter does not show up just the sentences in the code
I foolowed all the necessary steps for the counter aeven I choose my counter style etc. At the end of the process said: Copy Paste and put whereever you want in your web page. I copy paste the sentences, and then go to Edit Page. Here I paste into the page that I wan...
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2009 2:33am
by macmc
w
Wayne
graphics won't show
My Page 2 "Interests" won't show all the graphics. The title areas are all jpg but of the ten only eight showup. Have I hit a limit or something?
Views: 608   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 12, 2009 9:53pm
by Todd
Service question before going Bravehost
Hello I had a question or two before I decide to purchase domain and service with bravehost: * Does bravehost allow me to edit the php,.ini file .. the reason is I run a social-network community and one of the options requires me to edit the php.ini file (sec...
Views: 469   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2009 1:31pm
by Jardano
n
Nick
Forms!! My submit button wont work! Help urgently needed for university project
Hi. I'm just trying to figure out how to make forms work. I've done a really basic rough one on publisher and uploaded it using the java applet. This is just a test, so when I know I can get it done asap...all seems to be ok except my submit button wont work!! I h...
Views: 399   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2009 11:42am
by Courtnie from Br...
What am I paying for?
Since I purchased a Pro hosting package I have simply been unable to get beyond the first stage of creating a website. NONE of the things that persuaded me to buy the package work. Support is NON-EXISTENT except odd times through other Members and I expect far bett...
Views: 445   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 10, 2009 2:59pm
by James Kirk
Blank Space On Page
I have blank space at the top of my "Communication" page. I have yet to find out how to get rid of it.
Views: 437   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 10, 2009 2:04pm
by Harley
unwanted borders
how do i stop the bravenet webpage editor from puting a border round each link? it enlarges the picture so it no longer fits so i have to keep resizing them. and now it has an ugly unwanted border on each pic. thanks
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 10, 2009 1:06pm
by Todd
m
martin
Please help how to upload site!!!
i have built a site on my computer but am having problems uploading it instead of being on my site domain name it seems to be on domainname.com/index.html also it seems much of pics and links are just blank with broken symbols how do i get this to work it is harder...
Views: 382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 6:52pm
by Todd
g
Gabo
I cant update pluggings with Wordpress
This is the problem: Downloading update from http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/add-to-any.0.9.9.3.2.zip. Unpacking the update. Installing the latest version. Removing the old version of the plugin. Could not create directory. /misc/28/000/087/290/7...
Views: 518   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 8, 2009 3:42am
by Lyn
h
Hilda
I have a free website then pay for a domain name
I have a free website,then I pay for a domain name,I noticed it has more bandwidth and storage,but it keep the advertising and when I look at my accounts they said Free Account and have both web sites the one with 'my name bravehost.com'and the other with the domain...
Views: 424   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 6, 2009 4:39pm
by Kevin
How do I add a trademark symbol to my Club's name?
My club's website is a very "generic" website, with little information that needs to be changed. Recently, our national organization asked that I add the trademark symbol by our organization's name. I couldn't figure out how to do it, so I copied and pasted the sym...
Views: 371   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 6, 2009 3:15pm
by Stephen (Eng)
Changes not being published!
I have had my website hosted by Bravenet for 3 years now and have never had a problem. I do the same steps I have been doing for 3 years now and now all the sudden my changes aren't being published the last few days. I know other people have had the same problem,...
Views: 369   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2009 2:57pm
by Stephen (Eng)
Can't get rid of 'provided by Bravenet.com' in common name
My Web site's common name includes the phrase "provided by Bravenet.com" and I want to get rid of it -- permanently. I've been unable to discern a way to do this. Help! Thank you. =^..^=
Views: 575   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 6, 2009 3:09am
by Footed Pajamas
I so need help!
I have been working on this website off and on for a while now and I keep getting stuck with the same problems. Not sure how to explain, but I'm gonna try. When I make the page smaller, everything goes out of place. That does not happen on other sites, how do I fix...
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 2:09pm
by Diane Cloninger
memory restriction for php applications - dotproject
I have installed dotproject and I am trying t ouse the MS Project importer plugin. I successfully installed the plugin but when I try to import an MS Project xml file I get the following error: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to...
Views: 527   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 8:23am
by Lowell
Looking for program to downsize pictures
Hello I know that Bravehost recently sent out an email with a link to a program in which we could downsize our pictures and save space. My computer crashed and I lost all programs. I would like to use this program again. Can someone tell me what it was? The li...
Views: 373   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 8:18am
by Melissa
server unavailable????
I am trying to work on some websites for critical updates and it says the SERVER IS UNAVAILABLE?!? when I log in...anyone know what is going on?
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2009 9:18pm
by Tom
E-mail maximum number of recipients
Hello Please advise how many recipients can receive one e-mail. We want to perhaps e-mail up to 1000 people at a time. Is it possible? Are there further charges for this? How many mb for each e-mail? Thank you. Penny
Views: 350   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 3, 2009 9:13am
by Penny Joppe
Trying to Renew my hosting and losing my mind!
I went to renew my hosting and accidentally used the wrong visa number, so now i went back in to try and renew it again with the right card and it won't allow me to do it. It tells me to contact support...which i did on Friday, its now almost Monday and i have no hea...
Views: 375   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 3, 2009 9:11am
by Peter
Forum FAIL.
Forum FAIL. BTW went to the knowledge base to figure out how to sticky and didn't help. Bravenet either took out that feature or the knowledge base needs to be updated.
Views: 438   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 2, 2009 10:22am
by Peter
Separate admin access for my sites?
Hi all I have paid hosting with bravenet, and I was wondering if it was possible to set up a separate admin access to a site under my hosting package? The reason I ask, is I have several websites set up under this hosting, and my kid brother has asked me if he can...
Views: 387   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 31, 2009 2:26pm
by Crankypants
Email format
Hi Just wondering why it is when I send or forward an email from my Bravenet Webmail account, it changes to plain text eg no bold headings or coloured text, and also goes into a format whereby the main message is condensed to one side of the box where the message...
Views: 463   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 31, 2009 11:48am
by Stephen
Is tech support on vacation?
I have been trying for two days to open a tech support ticket. Whenever I attempt to submit it, I receive the message, "Invalid information". The information is NOT invalid. Does tech support no longer exist? Anyhow, here is my question. Maybe someone here can...
Views: 345   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 31, 2009 10:23am
by Corwings
g
Gus
MP3 on website?
Hey guys, I just started out my template and wanted to upload a song to it, though i already know that it works, all i need is to get the file uploaded and it's not big. But once uploading it, there keeps coming a message that stops me from uploading it. Any id...
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 8:11pm
by Karen
p
Pam
Upgrading Package
I am currently using a free hosting account and in the website wizard I have 16 templates that I can choose from, if I upgrade my plane will I have more to choose from, and if so, roughly how many?
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 10:38am
by Corwings
n
Nelson
website forbidden
why is it that when I log in to my hosted URL, automatically the forbidden issues come up? I don't have the permission to view the directory, why? The site is very important, why is it that you disabled it? Is it because you want the paid domain or what? Can you expl...
Views: 341   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 10:33am
by Corwings
j
Jan
What happens to my free website if I pay for a domain name?
If I get a domain name what happens to my free website? I don't want to have to design all of my webpages again.
Views: 511   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 9:43am
by Karen
new .ca name registered, when can I transfer it to bravenet?
Tried to transfer my .c domain to bravenet, but I couldn't because it was created within the last 60 days. (today actually) how long do I need to wait, or is there another process to follow?
Views: 364   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 10:19pm
by Peter Morrison
p
Pam
Template Help
I have a domain name registered here and am using one of the templates from the wizard, I want to use of the templates from the gallery but dont know how to apply it to my website, (and will I loose all my website content) I have tried this before and remember having...
Views: 339   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 1:44pm
by Pam
d
David
ft
I am using web page maker and trying to do the ftp site thing but dont know what i am doing wrong. Preparing to Connect ... < 220-Welcome to the Official Bravehost.com FTP Site. < 220- < 220-For any difficulties please see http://www.bravenet.com/help/ < 220...
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 6:40am
by David
c
connie
forum and guestbook problem
Can someone give me any idea why when I click to go Forum or guestbook I get told The system has failed to log you in, They have been ok but now this and I dont understand why
Views: 513   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 2:50am
by connie
Saved Changes are not published
I am just wondering why my saved changes in the file manager are not being published, is there a separate step to publishing a site, if so what is is? Thanks in advance.
Views: 465   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 28, 2009 9:47pm
by LillyHFB
j
Jackie
Problems with attempting to leave messages in other guestbooks
Tried sending my email back for updating and they don't even respond. Think my user name is JackieON my email is aries76@clearwire.net No communication at all, and when submitting some text or a picture all it does is gives a strange thing about validating my s...
Views: 349   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 5:09am
by -----
t
trisha
Where does the index file go?
I tried a thousand ways to get my index.html file to show up as the homepage. Where is it supposed to go exactly? In the file manager screen, I uploaded it under the folder called school_portfolio where all my other files are. I also have a copy of it inside that s...
Views: 437   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 4:22am
by Philo Kvetch
Views: 349   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2009 11:26pm
by jay michael
Guestbook takes forever to load
I have tried to go to my guestbook to view and it keeps loading and loading. I am also concerned this is why I have not received any recent entries in my gurest book. Can somebody help?
Views: 361   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 25, 2009 2:39pm
by Suzanne
Website resolving
geert.de.graaf Sep 25, 2009 - 5:16AM QuoteReply My website: boekopruiming.com twice upgraded. It 'my mistake. Is it possible that you cancel one Completed Transaction HistoryTransaction Details Invoice number Total Price Date completed Details Hosting...
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2009 6:10am
by Corwings
d
Diana
Trouble viewing site! Whats my URL!
I am having an extremely hard time trying to view my site... all of my files have been uploaded through ftp but i'm still unclear how to get to my home page which is the index.html page. Maybe its just me but this is complicated. Any help would be greatly apreciated
Views: 371   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 24, 2009 1:29pm
by Corwings
t
trisha
Need to merge purchased hosting and remove bravehost.com off url
Hello, I just purchased hosting for my website trdesignsdw.bravehost.com. Now I need to transfer all the files to my new domain trdesignsdw.com and remove the bravehost.com off my url.. how do I do that?
Views: 409   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 11:02pm
by Corwings
j
Janet
Classic web hosting
If I upgrade to "classic webhosting" will my form be allowed to have about 50 questions on it?
Views: 481   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 5:25pm
by Jan
e
Eric
help with two websites
Hi, I have a premier account and have been using it for years with no problems. I have now registered another domain for a completely different site. I can't figure out how to set up this completely separate website within the hosting space that I pay for. I've tried...
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 22, 2009 11:36pm
by Peter
c
Carol
ip address
since I hooked up to linksys this time I am unable to get onto the classifieds on sit news. I've had linksys hooked up before and this never happened. I guess I can call linksys back but anyway each time I try to check the classifieds on both my laptop and desktop I...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2009 10:36pm
by Carol
Forgot my password
Could you please send me the pass word for my website here so as I can copy it and copy me website before I lose it. I can not afford to go onto a pay website and if you read my websites you will find out why. Please could you give me more time to make a copy, I h...
Views: 348   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 22, 2009 5:44am
by well...
w
Wanda
Need help
I have been using the wizard and I rathr use FTP. I got a message today that said "If you want to edit your pages from here, you'll need to stop using the Wizard to publish, as this would overwrite the File Manager changes". How can I fix this??
Views: 353   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2009 9:52pm
by Corwings
Setting Date and Time on Guestbooks
Can anyone help in advising me how to update the date and time on my guest book page please. I am on the free web hosting is it possible? Thank you, Paulette
Views: 383   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 21, 2009 1:30pm
by Peter
New Changes Not Showing Up
I have asked this before but seem to not get a good answer as to why this may be happening. I have the free web hosting and do my editing thru the file manager, not the web wizard. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. I am getting very frustrated. I expect the...
Views: 418   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 21, 2009 6:45am
by Vicki Short
webpage visual editor
Freesite problems how do i tell it that i need to put the pictures where they are needed? also i linked 5 pictures to 5 different websites. when i tried it they all linked to the last website i entered. is this really the best bravenet can do? sad if that is so....
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 21, 2009 4:21am
by Philo Kvetch
s
steve
site down
I have the free web hosting and went to upload a new change and its just stopped. there is an error 403 showing, but that link just takes you to a free trial package. why is this happening?
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2009 4:59pm
by Todd
arranging sliced images
so i got a background picture and cut it into slices. now the slices are of course different sizes. on the free site how do i persuade bravenet that i want to put them on the page where i want - so to recreate the full image
Views: 396   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 20, 2009 2:00pm
by anon125
Heading
Web Hosting · Blog · Guestbooks · Message Forums · Mailing Lists Easiest Website Builder ever! · Build your own toolbar · Free Talking Character · Email Marketing powered by a free webtools company bravenet.com how to bring t...
Views: 377   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 20, 2009 4:41am
by Philo Kvetch
v
Victor
Cannot delete this Email!
To anyone who cares or who is also experiencing this issue. We are unable to delete this email from our trash box. It seems like an email that came from bravenet's list of junk/$$$ mailing list. Here is the email address: AllinMarketinggrpUS@gmail.com Here...
Views: 612   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 19, 2009 5:26pm
by ...
page of web links only
http://www.geocities.com/temprms/home Bravenet tells me that little bravenet cannot do this on a free site like yahoo could. a picture as a background and clear gifs images in front of each - linking to the website would do. so how do i just make a page of inter...
Views: 382   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 19, 2009 12:23pm
by anon125
copy the source code to a new page
I have a page with another company. i have the source code (view-source). how do i just paste that into a free page? so the bravenet page looks and links like my old page? thanks all
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2009 11:31am
by anon125
p
paieye
Currencies
We are using the free calendar-service, and need to show currencies as GBP. However, the software is showing the GBP-symbol with an A in front of it. Is there any way around that ?
Views: 348   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2009 3:21am
by Peter
error 403
I made some small text changes to my site and republished it. Now I am unable to access my site. I have an error 403 and unauthorised access notice. I am well beloew my allotted limits. Any advice will be greatly received. Thanks.
Views: 366   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 18, 2009 1:45pm
by -----
g
Gail
Can't save my work
I am updating my site, and I don't see anything to click on to save my work. I have forgotten what to do, as it has been a long time. I am using visual editor. Please someone tell me soon. Bravehosts help pages are not helpful!!
Views: 344   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2009 6:42pm
by -----
How to add email functionality
I built my forms in Dreamweaver and in the 'Action' field I put my email address because I could not figure out how to add email functionality through bravenet. Anyway, when you click submit it just goes to some Bravenet default page and I don't get the info. Any tip...
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2009 6:38pm
by -----
Upgrades
I had a free site. Was told I had to upgrade to pro to keep it. Via an email query I was told that I could keep the site as a sub domain if I upgraded. I purchased an upgraded domain, but now, my original site is listed as unauthorized to view. I'm having trouble...
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2009 11:09am
by Peter
p
pres
upload
cant upload my profile
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2009 2:32am
by pres
g
Gabo
How can i install Drupal in Bravenet host?
Hello i try to install Drupal but i always have problems in the Database, can u help me?
Views: 1040   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 9:45pm
by LoIQ
Transfer of domain
Hi! I need to transfer a domain name registered with Elite Registrations to Bravenet as a matter of urgency; the client's former web designer is playing silly buggars and has redirected our new clien't website to his own company's so if you enter our clients url you...
Views: 446   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 10:44am
by -----
I Have a Questionnn regarding payments out of the country
so i moved out of the us for about 2 years...and i was wondering how would the payments work since it only gives me the option to pay in dollars idk i want to know how to dooo this
Views: 416   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 9:01am
by Jim
Powerpoint etc
Is it possible to add a short Powerpoint presentation to a paid hosted website? If so how? Secondly I bought a pageturning programme to demonstrate my books and although it says the converted file has been uploaded to BraveHost I can't find it anywhere (done via...
Views: 350   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2009 12:10am
by Norman Clark
s
Shaz
Nothing will publish
This is driving me crazy. I have made my website in frontpage and published to the web, but my domain is showing the bravenet "website under construction" page. I have double checked that I'm using the correct username and password. I also have a subdomain site that...
Views: 589   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 5:05pm
by Steve
j
Joao
Can't load my website
My domain expired on 10/10 but i renewed it on 12/10, but know i cant load my website because everytime i load www.joao-pacheco.com its redirected to a registration site. How can i solve this? Thanks.
Views: 425   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 3:01pm
by ----
Cannot view site
Whist updating the website IE restarted - after publishing the updates you cannot view the site on the internet although it is all still there on Bravehost updating site
Views: 380   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 1:55pm
by Peter
s
shanon
name servers/subdomain/hosting problems :( please help
hi folks - ok, i upgraded to pro hosting last week... on the upgrade hosting pages you have 3 options - transfer of domain, register new domain or use subdomain - i clicked use subdomain. so, came to linking the site to my url - http://www.sigenaro.com (which is th...
Views: 455   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 2:45am
by shanon
ACCOUNT/WEBSITE SUSPENSION
To all thos who encountered the same problem as I i.e the suspension of their website/account. I recieved a reply from the technical team regarding my problem and thisis what they said: Unfortunately we received a spam report, which resulted in this suspension. R...
Views: 630   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 11, 2009 11:51am
by Peter
Hosting
Anyone help with this teaser? All my 5 domain name sites cannot be accessed. I can manage and edit them but they do not show on the web. When trying, you get taken to a Bravenet page with this message 'This website is currently expired.' My hosting does not exp...
Views: 392   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2009 4:20am
by Peter
Magento (eCommerce) + Error 500
Hi, I am Santiago and I am having a lot of troubles trying to install Magento (www.magentocommerce.com). Basically, Actually, I getting this error right now: Warning: .htaccess: Adding option (Name: suhosin.session.cryptua Value: 1) (23, 1) failed in Unknown on li...
Views: 520   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2009 2:38am
by Santiago Valverd...
path to jpg image in theme_images folder?
Hi anyone... I am inexperienced. This is the first time I have tried to put an image on a page. I put a jpg pic in the existing folder theme_images. I just don't know how to type in the correct path to this folder. Can someone write out the path for me. In html i...
Views: 359   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 10, 2009 6:55am
by Ron Stebbins
Site not published
I have used Bravehost several years ago, and have just recently decided to build a new site. I have my files uploaded to the server, but have forgotten how to upload them to the web. Any help, please???
Views: 386   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 9, 2009 9:39pm
by Candy
addon domains is it avaliable?
can i add more than 10 domain to my hosting plan or it's limited with only 10 domain, and how to add More, Is it addon domains or what?
Views: 391   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2009 2:46pm
by Courtnie from Br...
c
carl
ip addresses question for bravent
I was a recent visitor to a bravenet forum where I happen to notice 4 different posters that all had the same IP address to the left of their post under their name and one of them was the guy who runs the forum. I politely asked "why do you 4 all have the same ip ad...
Last Post: Oct 8, 2009 1:28am
by Peter
s
Steve
This website is currently not active.
Twice in the last month my websites have gone down for no reason. Trying to access the website gets this message: "This website is currently not active. If you have any questions, please contact technical support." I can get into the administrative section and...
Views: 648   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 8, 2009 1:18am
by Peter
bravenet working?
I make some new categories on my forum and I have paid the pro sistem for it, but they do not apear? Is bravenet working?
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2009 10:00pm
by Jim
Paid for Upgrade...now what.
I paid for the yearly upgrade, to save trouble from having to change over everything. Now. How do I see my website? How long will it take for these changes to take effect? When will others be able to view my site?
Views: 449   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 7, 2009 9:55pm
by Jim
Problems with website
my site was working this afternoon but after i updated it,whenever someone trys and gets on now,its saying that i disabled it.I have disable and then enabled the site to try and see if that works,but it hasn't. Can someone please help me?This is how i make my extra...
Last Post: Oct 7, 2009 9:07am
by Courtnie from Br...
Not Authorized to Access ... etc
Please help!. I've paid for the upgrade (98 USD for 2 yrs) and the upgrade was successful on Monday. HOWEVER... I still can't gain access. Not authorized... etc When is this going to be fixed? The website is 14.5 MB, and there isn't anyway it can be rebuilt w...
Views: 487   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 7, 2009 9:03am
by Courtnie from Br...
n
Nutty
What is the pointing address for my external domain name to work here?
I have a domain name with oneandone. It needs to point to this site for hosting of my pages. What is the name I have to point to please?
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2009 12:38pm
by Peter
Multiple domains in one hosting
Can I point two domain names tanjaycity.org and quadcallbox.com to the Pro hosting space I just purchased? If so, how is it done?
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2009 12:36pm
by Peter
j
Jake
Edit my wed page
Few weeks ago, I purchased a domain at Bravenet. And I made a website using free bravenet services like frames, guestbooks. Today, I want to edit my website. However. I don't know where am I supposed to go in bravenet site. Please help me...
Views: 411   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2009 12:22am
by Peter
Posting a New Poll
How do I post a new poll, and where do I go to do it? The features have changed since I last posted one, and now I'm lost. HELP!
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2009 6:34pm
by Calvin Sneed
Where did all my information go???
Since no one was able to answer my post, I decided to publish my changes, and low and behold it did publish but nothing I have worked on for the last 30 days, it published my OLD one from 4 years ago. Where did all the work go that I have saved and put in over the l...
Views: 344   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 4, 2009 9:42am
by Corwings
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14