This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
webpage visual editor

Freesite problems
how do i tell it that i need to put the pictures where they are needed?
also i linked 5 pictures to 5 different websites.
when i tried it they all linked to the last website i entered.
is this really the best bravenet can do?
sad if that is so.
thanks

Re: webpage visual editor

Bravenet certainly has it's faults, but this is not their problem. The Visual editor also has a lot of flaws, and it is not an editor I would recommend, but it does work for linking.

What did you do when you created the links? To link an image to another site, select the image you want, and click on the link icon. This will bring up a window for you to add the URL, to the page you want. enter the URL information and click OK. Then move on to the next image.

Each linked image should now have separate URL attached to each of them. By default, the images will have a colored border around them. You can inspect the links by selecting the image and clicking the icon that says "Container Properties". You can then make further adjustments to the link code.

To get rid of the colored border, switch to the Text editor and add "border=0" (without the quotes) to the image tags in the links.

Beyond that, you need to start providing links to your work. A link to a sample page is all we need. Without one, all we can do is guess at what your doing wrong.

Browser: Firefox, Netscape, Sea Monkey, Internet Explorer, .....