This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nothing will publish

This is driving me crazy. I have made my website in frontpage and published to the web, but my domain is showing the bravenet "website under construction" page. I have double checked that I'm using the correct username and password.
I also have a subdomain site that just isn't showing any changes I make after publishing.
There's got to be a problem somewhere.
I've already put in a ticket hours ago.

Browser: Chrome

Re: Nothing will publish

you have not UPLOADED any files

your index.html page is your main page

so you need to publish it to the proper place along with your files that you had on your page and it will show up

what you have now is the placeholder index.html page you get when your domain has propogated for you to begin working on your website

SO make your index.html page and publish it to your root directory area

YOu need to publish with FTP if you are using something like frontpage,dreamweaver, notepad etc...

As for your ticket you opened BRAVENET IS CLOSED today it is a holiday and they will be back on Tuesday.

Sorry, but yes I have.
With frontpage, when I publish to the web, it connects to the bravenet servers and uploads the files.
I have used it before with no problems.
This also doesn't explain why my sub domain site, created with bravenets website wizard, also is not publishing changes.,

Browser: Chrome

well if you published your site then you wouldn't have the placeholder page for

shazzledazzle.com

you just purchased it a a week ago looks like

So if you uploaded your files the right way you would see your pages

it looks for your page as

shazzledazzle.com/index.html

so apparantly you didn't upload YOUR index.html page to replace the placeholder index.html page

This is a common page that is seen once you get a subdomain, and or a domain and you HAVE NOT uploaded anything yet or not uploaded the page that needs to be uploaded