This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I have a free website then pay for a domain name

I have a free website,then I pay for a domain name,I noticed it has more bandwidth and storage,but it keep the advertising and when I look at my accounts they said Free Account and have both web sites the one with 'my name bravehost.com'and the other with the domain name I paid for 'my name.com'My question is did I paid for a domain and the account keep been a Free one? Can somebody help me? Now I don't understand nothing .Thank you in advanced

Browser: Mozila Firefox

Re: I have a free website then pay for a domain name

You can have up to five websites attached to your free account ie:- you can register another four domain names:-

bravehost.....yourname1......yourname2.... yourname3..... yourname4

(ref:
http://www.bravenet.com/global/hosting_matrix.php#multiDomain)

Even though you have to pay for extra domain names, it will still be a free account ie with advertising, with TOTAL disc space still 5meg etc

You can have as many domain names registered as you like, but it will still only host 5 websites on your free account.....

Re: I have a free website then pay for a domain name

You have the FREE SUBDOMAIN with FREE HOSTING

then you purchased a domain but are STILL USING FREE HOSTING with it so you need to upgrade your hosting to a paid plan if you still have the ads and more and want to get rid of them