This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website resolving

geert.de.graaf

Sep 25, 2009 - 5:16AM QuoteReply My website: boekopruiming.com twice upgraded. It 'my mistake. Is it possible that you cancel one

Completed Transaction HistoryTransaction Details Invoice number Total Price Date completed Details
Hosting upgrade BN-614155-2074534-101799 $47.88 September 21, 2009
Hosting upgrade BN-614075-2074534-101667 $47.88 September 21, 2009
Domain registration BN-428525-2074534-76736 $8.95 October 19, 2008
Browser: I.E.

Email Website
Corwings

Sep 25, 2009 - 5:27AM QuoteReply Re: My website: boekopruiming.com twice upgraded. It 'my mistake. Is it possible that you cancel one. I ask you to pay back one uphosting ad $ 47,88.

Now I get a warning like this. I don't understand because you accepted my website a long time ago.

Website Manager
Logged in as Geert de Graaf (renew hosting) Logout
Welcome to your website manager for boekopruiming.com. Use the links below to build and maintain your website.
Warning: According to an internal test your website doesn't seem to be resolving to our servers (yet). Please be aware that any changes you've made or features you've enabled here may not work if the public cannot reach your site. If you've recently transferred or registered this domain please check back shortly as the changes may not have taken effect (they could take up to 24-72 hours depending on the settings of your previous dns provider). If you've been making changes to your dns records you may have rendered your site unreachable. If this is the case, click here to manage your DNS records. If your website still isn't working after 24-72 hours, please contact our support team.

Manage boekopruiming.com
The file manager is a tool to help manage your website files and folders. You can use the drop down below to view files by type and the controls to the right to create and upload files. If you have too many files and folders to use in this manager consider using our FTP applet . You may also edit your files using our text/visual editors.Login to FTP with Applet

Please note, any changes made here will NOT be loaded into the Website Wizard. If you want to edit your pages from here, you'll need to stop using the Wizard to publish, as this would overwrite the File Manager changes.

Browser: bravenet

Re: Website resolving

Is it possible that you cancel one?

No, sorry. You need to talk to Bravehost about that, not us. Open a ticket (link above the forum)