This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cannot delete this Email!

To anyone who cares or who is also experiencing this issue.

We are unable to delete this email from our trash box. It seems like an email that came from bravenet's list of junk/$$$ mailing list.

Here is the email address:
AllinMarketinggrpUS@gmail.com

Here is the subject:
Attn - All new players receive $5000 credits - yes you can be a winner

Here is the message:
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

Is there anyone else receiving this junk/crap/garbage/sht/spam in their email box and unable to delete it as us.

Everytime we click it to attempt to delete it just keeps loading and loading and loading never finishing loading so that we can delete it.

Unable to delete it.

Re: Cannot delete this Email!

I also cannot delete emails. Emails such as this one with this on the subject line.

Attn: All US credit cards accepted at these trusted sites

This is the email address
AllIn_rvrqwgz@cmpgnr.com

I wonder if this stuff is Bravenet's list of spam that they send out to Bravenet clients with email accounts.

We are looking into these emails; trying to find out where they came from and why they can not be deleted. What are you using for an email client?

Are you able to forward these emails to adinquiry@bravenet.com - if you could do that, it would help us to track down and solve this problem.

Thank you,
Courtnie

Courtnie

No I am not able to forward the email to you. It just remains LOADING, LOADING, LOADING.....

It actually locks out the entire page with the rotating little balls and LOADING.......LOADING.....

It locks up and I actually have to close out the entier window without logging out because of the email that causing the page to lock.

not knowing any better i put my email on a forum posting.
the 60 minits are up.
can you please delete it?
i posted today.
thanks

anon bravenet doesn't delete posts just cause you say delete

sorry

if it is abuse and more they might

also bravenet doesn't monitor these forums either

SO you put your e-mail in your forum posting so many people do

And posting in this topic you do guess you wanted to troll someone else's post that DOESN't EVEN RELATE to your problem