This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where did all my information go???

Since no one was able to answer my post, I decided to publish my changes, and low and behold it did publish but nothing I have worked on for the last 30 days, it published my OLD one from 4 years ago. Where did all the work go that I have saved and put in over the last few weeks go? Can I get it back or do I have to start all over again? Someone please help!!!

Browser: Google Chrome

Re: Where did all my information go???

Since no one was able to answer my post...

You started this at 7.41, and at 9.16 you decide nobody is able to answer? Well, you may be quite right at that. Because the link you posted doesn't work, and you don't tell us what kind of editor you are using, or much of anything.

However, from a couple of things you said, I'm guessing that you created a site with the Wizard, then you edited in file manager.

And then you clicked Publish, which made the Wizard do exactly what it is supposed to do: Publish the site as it last existed in Wizard.

If you actually did this, yes, you will have to start over. Your site doesn't seem to have been registered in Google or the Wayback machine. You might try to find if the pages have been saved in your computers or somebody elses temporary internet files.