This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This website is currently not active.

Twice in the last month my websites have gone down for no reason. Trying to access the website gets this message:

"This website is currently not active. If you have any questions, please contact technical support."

I can get into the administrative section and look at Accounts, Websites, Webtools, and Databases, but clicking on the tabs for Domains, Email, and FTP gets this message:

"Your account is currently suspended, please contact the support department."

The last time this happened, everything returned to normal before I could finish filling out a support ticket. This time, the websites have been down for over two hours.

To answer the obvious question, my account is paid up.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas what could be going on?

Browser: IE

Re: This website is currently not active.

Steve,

You need to open a support ticket and talk with our support department.

Courtnie

Thanks. I have opened a support ticket - three and a half hours ago.

In the meantime, I was curious about whether anyone else had had this problem.

Browser: IE

Steve as Courtnie said open a ticket and monitor your e-mail for a response also monitor your ticket online as well

This may be an issue related to you only so we can't deal with these things at the forum so that is why a ticket is required

My website is having the same problem too.

It has been twice and I also did not find any answer to this problem.

Browser: IE, OPERA, FIREFOX

Leila your website is suspended

due to either a violation of the terms of service you have made and have something on your site that is inappropriate and you must remove before you get site back or something else

So you ALSO HAVE to open a support ticket

see top of page where it says if you need help with hosting to open a support ticket in the support center

click that link scroll down and fill out the information to open a ticket. MOnitor your e-mail for responses and also monitor online in case your e-mail provider is blocking e-mails from the ticket system

So keep track of your number

We can't help you any further than this here at the forum

I've open the ticket twice.. but with no response...
i've been waiting for 6 hours!!

Browser: IE, OPERA, FIREFOX

6 hours? At 9.12 a.m. you had waited 6 hours? Perhaps it was a typo for 6 days? In which case you should check your ticket online, rather than waiting for an email reply. Or check your yahoo junk mail folder.

YOU ONLY OPEN A TICKET ONCE not TWICE, THREE TIMES

as we said get the ticket number you should have wrote down somewhere and check online

as with yahoo, hotmail and other places the ticket system may not be delivering the e-mails to you

SO CHECK ONLINE

there may be an answer or there may not be yet. You have to give them time to look into your problem. Sometimes an answer comes quick sometimes not

As with your issue Leila your site is suspended. Whether it was Steve's issue not sure.

His issue could have been totally different from yours

I have done two support tickets and have heard nothing, and my website is still 'failing to authorize'. I paid earlier in the year for 2 years with your services. I am very ****** to the fact that there are no phone numbers or anything to call, and this has been an issue I have had all week. Fix this, or tell me how to fix it. It is not my computer, as other ppl have had trouble accessing my site also.

Amanda your problem is you have NO index.html page

You probably deleted it as with your domain that is the page it looks for

goldleaftraining.com/index.html is what your homepage links is supposed to be

so if you have renamed your homepage home.html then need to change it to index.html then the 403 error page goes away

As we have said in other posts here YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AS WELL. WRITE DOWN THE TICKET NUMBER WHEN YOU OPEN A TICKET.

How the Support Center Works:
Open a ticket here in the Support Center by filling out the problem reporting form. Our staff will answer your request for assistance and you will be notified by email when an answer is waiting for you here in the Support Center. If you have already opened a support ticket that has been answered, but wish to receive more help please post a follow up within the same ticket rather then opening a new ticket. Please be advised however, that appending to a ticket that has not yet been answered may result in delays in getting a reply due to the way our system works.

We normally answer all inquiries within 24-48 hours, possibly a bit longer on weekends and holidays.

DO NOT KEEP OPENING TICKETS because you have not received a response to your e-mail. THe ticket system may not work with your e-mail as your IP may be blocking it etc

SO THAT IS WHY we say CHECK YOUR TICKET ONLINE

But Amanda as said your issue is a 403 error and is a fact that you have NO index.html page so either need to make your index.html page and publish it or change your homepage to the index.html page it needs to be
And it needs to be in your root directory not in a subfolder in your root directory.

We have had different issues here for people's pages not showing up here

I doubt if the system is working bravenet. Open up new categories on my forum it's been over a month and so far it does not appear active. I paid for the system bravenet pro. I've opened two tickts and not get answers.

Medieros, this is the HOSTING forum. The problems reported here are nothing to do with your query about the forum service.

Browser: firefox