This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Paid for Upgrade...now what.

I paid for the yearly upgrade, to save trouble from having to change over everything. Now. How do I see my website? How long will it take for these changes to take effect? When will others be able to view my site?

Browser: Windows?

Re: Paid for Upgrade...now what.

WELL as we have said like 4 times already since you keep posting all over

that you either had a site with free hosting and have gone over your free hosting limit

so you need to clear your files

and publish your index.html page again as the 403 error page which is what comes up with your link you provided means you have NO index.html page

so until you upload it to your root directory

Or check your ticket you have said you have opened AMANDA

Well excuse me for not knowing much about this, and feeling as if I am being scammed. I have only posted on here twice (three times now), and I have had good reason, same as the rest of the people asking questions and upset over the situation. I am regretting my decision now to try to give bravenet another try. One year.

And Monday, I will make sure my attorney reads these. THANKS.

Browser: Windows?

YOUR SITE IS NOW VISIBLE

SO BOOK CLOSED

YOU JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT ON THINGS WHICH APPARENTLY YOU ARE NOT!!!

NOT EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT THE SNAP OF A FINGER OR THE FIRST SECOND YOU WANT IT

I'm having the same problem. I paid, I added categories to the forum for over a month and they do not appear. Already sent two tickets and none have been answered.

Have you checked your tickets online because you have gmail that is a gmail issue with the ticket system as it may have blocked the mails as spam

but if you are doing things right with the forum as I don't use bravenet's forums.