This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Forum FAIL.

Forum FAIL.

BTW went to the knowledge base to figure out how to sticky and didn't help. Bravenet either took out that feature or the knowledge base needs to be updated.

Re: Forum FAIL.

For starters the Forum has NOTHING to do with your WEBSITE HOSTING as topic of this forum

but to answer your question bravenet changed their forum service so the Knowledge database may be a little outdated perhaps

But login to your bravenet account
Click on the link for your message forum

Then you see your message forum pop up

On the right side window where your forum displays find the message you want to make sticky

click on the link to it

At top you will see an area that says

Forum Locked/Unlock and next to that Unsticky Thread/Sticky

You want to click on that sticky link and your message is not Stickied

God, what is it with users on this forum feeling the need to YELL AT PEOPLE WITH CAPS! This post, other posts, other questions, etc.

A CUSTOMER asks a QUESTION and would LIKE a RESPONSE!

There are endless examples throughout this forum of similar garbage.

Are we that inferior to you?

Gimme a break

Michael you said you were leaving why not LEAVE

people will get responses the way WE see fit

If you DO NOT like it then GO leave as you posted in another forum you WANTED TO leave because you LOST 300 bucks

This seems to be from a Bravenet representative, and it certainly seems to sum up the general attitude as far as I am concerned.
Yes, I am also considering leaving not becquse I am currently losing any money, but because I had hoped that I could have subcribed to a reliable and professional organisation to support my company.
That vision is rapidly disappearing, and I rather think I will do the same.
Just shouting back at people who use your service (and in my case pay for it) is not professional, it is simply childish and reflects incredibly badly on Bravenet.
Or is that what you want?

"...." is no more a Bravenet representative than the rest of us. It quite clearly states on the forum home page that helpers are NOT employees of Bravenet.

It is human nature that people who post rants on multiple threads rapidly end up getting flamed.

Looking at your email address Norman, using a service provider who is something like 8 hours out from your own is going to cause delays in response if you want help. You would be far better off using a European hosting service.

I have used Bravenet for many of its services without problem but have always kept my main site hosted with providers in my own time zone.