Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
v
Vickey
Transfering
Ok I started the website as cloudspringstownhomes.bravehost.com and now I've actually paid for a domain cloudspringstownhomes.com The first is well under way and now I'd like to transfer the stuff from the 1st site to the second. Any quick way to do that?
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 12:47am
by Glyn
Glitch in managing photo comments
When I go to delete (censor) one of the comments in my photo album, a glitch appears (blank dialog box followed by a freeze). Clearly this issue is something Bravenet needs to resolve. In the meanwhile, if anyone has a work around, please let me know. Thanks!
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 2:42pm
by Glyn
It doesn't look like my CSS is working
I think I have uploaded my files correctly but my CSS is not working. Please help
Views: 318   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 9:27am
by Glyn
New html page not found
I have just added a second web page which loads 2 images from a folder. All this works on my home computer on test, but, having added exactly the same files in the same relative state here, I am getting HTTP file not found, link broken and 1 of the images is failing...
Views: 355   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 9:23am
by Glyn
Mobile Me and Bravenet
I have a website I built in iweb and I have a mobile me account. I need to somehow "upoad" the website to bravenet via mobile me. Please help!
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2011 10:13am
by b. legg
Finding the Directory to add to my FTP
i'm looking for the directory i send my deamweaver design to. I have no idea where to find this. my sftp account says path /web/clubjank.com/ but when i enter this into the feild dreamweaver says it can't connect to that directory. Im lost. PLEASE HELP Thanks
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2011 12:22am
by Chris Noffsinger
? Moving 1 Domain to Another Bravenet account
Simply put - I have a chance at making a super deal with my landlord by creating a website for his business. Should he decide he wants someone else to work/monitor the website after it is built- I really do not want a stranger in my hosting account along with my per...
Views: 332   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 1:40pm
by Mary Harris
web site loading incorrectly.
I have all the files and folders in correct places on the site. The graphics and links work from my puter but not loading to Bravehost's server. Please let me know what I may be doing wrong as far as building my site w/dreamweaver and manually uploading files. Thanks.
Views: 337   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 11:18am
by Joey
free domain and hosting
I logged in a while ago and was re-directed to a free domain and hosting offer. I would like to take advantage of all Bravehost has to offer untl such time as I can upgrade. Is this available? Thank you for your kind attention to my request.
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2011 6:31pm
by Joey
FRONT PAGE
Can I upload the site I created with Front Page. I've tried to do it but it just doesn't let me./
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2011 4:59pm
by MELISSA
l
Laurel
Is it possible to add a very small mp3 or wav audio to my PAID site?
I've been searching the forum & resource articles & cannot find any information on how to add an audio file. I was hoping I could use a free audio player to play a 20 second recording~ the file is stored on my hard drive in both mp3 & wav. and I want to have it so t...
Views: 434   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 22, 2011 5:35am
by -----
Background color
I have been trying to change the background color for my Index page but cannot get it to work. Could someone tell me how step by step please
Views: 334   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 5:44pm
by Jerry Race
change name
This question has probably been asked before but I can't find one I would like to change the url address of my sites but cannot find any instructions Change from http://wrexhamponderosaleague.com/ Change to http://wrehambowlingleague.com/ The Ponderosa has pu...
Views: 321   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 10:02am
by Glyn
a
AAA
help w pictures
I am trying to figure out how to set up my website so that others cannot Left click on my pictures and copy/save them for themselves. I cannot figure out how to do this?
Views: 339   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 19, 2011 10:30am
by Glyn
Co-Authoring a website
I have a Bravenet account. I am starting to design a new website with a co author who will be doing the uploading from his computer. How do I give him access to the sftp and account?
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 7:57pm
by Hugh Bomford
Setting Up FTP to upload files
I'm using the proper name and password in the FTP information but I'm having trouble inserting the proper server information for my new Bravenet website.
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 6:04pm
by Bill LaSalle
the-world-is-ours.bravehost.com
you will change your life on command after you visit my site
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 12:14pm
by lifecreator
p
pam
paypal button does not work
I have regenerated the paypal button code again and again and it still will not work. I need help!
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2011 3:49pm
by Jan
l
Leanne
Server?
I know this is probably an incredibly basic question, but I'm using RapidWeaver to create my website and it's asking me for my server. How do I find out what it is? (I did a search on this and found other questions like this, but no answers.) Thanks for any help.
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2011 3:34pm
by Leanne
Hosting
Earlier today I noticed that my hosting had expired. I immediately paid for it to be renewed, my payment was accepted and my account now shows the new expiry date for Pro hosting. Yet, my websites are still down and I can't get my emails. How long does this ta...
Views: 362   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2011 10:46am
by Courtnie from Br...
e
Emma
Wesite keeps automatically deleting half of my content on one page after publishing
Hi, I am having problems with my website. Basically the page I am having problems with is a mixture of photos and text. But a few times now, I have edited the page, and after publishing I have noticed something else I want to edit. I have then gone back in to t...
Views: 388   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 16, 2011 8:15am
by Jan
p
Phil
Index page not working properly :s
Hi all, I have an index page, which just shows an image and then once clicked takes people to the home page. Although it all works well and is how I want it... when you put in the web address http://everybodyonline.bravehost.com it has two copies of the imag...
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 8:34am
by -----
page unavailable
i am trying to enter events to our online calendar. I get one or two events posted and I loose connectivity with the website. i get a message unable to connect. I check the online calendar and get the same message. i walk away for a while and the site reopens and i'm...
Views: 336   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 13, 2011 2:25pm
by Peter
l
Leanne
Sharing site with client prior to releasing it to the web
I've begun creating a website using RapidWeaver (Mac) and would like to begin moving it to its domain on Bravenet. Is there a way I can have it online so that I can share it with my client while I'm developing it without having anyone else seeing it. Can I kleep "Thi...
Views: 338   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 13, 2011 8:16am
by Leanne
c
claude
error 503
code 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Views: 304   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2011 3:34pm
by claude
d
Dave
redirection sites
When trying to redirect my old site to the new one with a differant name I get the following message Domain is not configured. I purchased a new domain name and tried to redirect the old to the new. Any ideas?
Views: 284   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2011 12:32pm
by Dave
Looks Different in IE
My site looks different in Internet Explorer than it does in Firefox and I want this to be rectified. I can post my front page here if necessary. Thank you in advance.
Views: 311   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 3:37pm
by -----
w
Whinny
If I upgrade my hosting does it work for ALL the websites I build in my account?
I have multiple URLs and sites created under one account, if I upgrade my hosting will it span ALL my sites or just one? Thanks in advance!
Views: 317   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 8:49am
by Courtnie from Br...
Views: 349   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 2:12pm
by Glyn
my website isnt working. It comes up 403 forbidden.
Anyone have any idea why my page isnt working. It says i may have disabledit but i haven't. I edited a page a few weeks ago and then published it and ever since it comes up 403 forbidden.
Views: 407   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 5, 2011 7:40am
by Michael Kugler
Cant upgrade
Why cant i upgrade my website?it keeps showing this msg since last month(Sorry, we are unable to process your order at this time.)
Views: 373   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 4, 2011 6:41pm
by Michael Kugler
e
erika
name server issues
The instructions say: 1. Log into Bravenet and click on "Domains" 2. Click on your domain name 3. Click on "Manage Nameservers" 4. In the window that opens up, enter your nameserver addresses. There should always be two nameservers. 5. Click on the "Update Nam...
Views: 727   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 4, 2011 6:41am
by Todd
Two domains on one pro hosting account - different owner
I have a friend who is a musician and he may purchase a domain name through Bravenet. Can I host his domain name side-by-side using my existing hosting account (since I have plenty of bandwidth)? The two domain names will have different ownerships, and he will have p...
Views: 323   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 3, 2011 12:46pm
by Peter
New here: question re: photos not showing and not linking to pdf file
Hi there: I'm new here. For a university web design course I'm taking a requirement is designing a website using xhtml and then placing the website on a free server. The code has all been validated and the site works fine on my browser. But.. now that I ha...
Views: 339   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 6:24pm
by Karen
m
Marie
Problem with password being recognized
I deleted a standard website so I could make it a frontpage site. The ID and password provided to me by Bravenet is not being recognized so I cannot upload the site. I have typed it in, re-typed it in, copied and pasted it, and checked and checked and checked that ev...
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 2:31pm
by Courtnie from Br...
Delayed Email for Android
I am having a lot of issues with delays in receiving my Bravenet email through my android phone. I know it is set up properly but it seems to be delayed for hours, sometimes even an entire day before I get it. I was curious if there was an alternate port number of a...
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 6:23am
by Saltzmine
Does Bravenet allow local hosting of your own chat application?
I have developed my own Flash-PHP-MySQL based chat application, I was using my current service provider to host it until I discovered they did not allow locally hosted chat in their terms of service. I've searched through many different free webhosting solutions and...
Views: 358   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 10:26pm
by Peter
Can I design my website using Bravenet but host it somewhere else?
The company I work for wants to redesign one of it's websites. I was researching free website templates because we are trying to do this on a limited budget and I came across a couple of forums that recommended Bravenet. I really like the variety of templates that Br...
Views: 302   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2011 11:33am
by Corwings
j
js
help for iphone push email
hi, i need to check what is the server port for bravenet? ssl enable?.etc?
Views: 417   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2011 10:38am
by Courtnie from Br...
a
Andrew
Co.uk
I intend to register the co.uk version of my website and redirect to the .com, my question is can I register a co.uk website on bravenet somehow? And if not can I register elsewhere an host it here?
Views: 327   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2011 2:56pm
by Andrew
a
Avluv
Stopping the forum
How do I prevent any more messages being posted in my forum? I still want to retain all the previous messages.
Views: 324   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2011 7:56am
by -----
Attached Virus
I would like some information on if a virus can be attached to my public website. I have had my computer cleaned and no viruses. I still get an unwanted browser to pop up when I visit my favorite websites. It doesn't cause any other trouble. I had my computer at t...
Views: 338   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2011 6:39pm
by -----
e
epbtv
editted forum not showing at forumuul
our edited forum page does not show up when we access the forum on the net.
Views: 316   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2011 6:32pm
by -----
c
charli
Changing Web Hosts
I currently have Viviti as my webhost. How do I transfer it? I am ready to have another Webhost, WIX, but the directions WIX gives me to do that, I don't see that option here on Bravenet. Please help. Charli
Views: 343   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 9:58am
by charli
Add MS Word document link to site?
Is there any way to add an MS word document to my site, so that a visitor can click on a link and download the document to their computer? I have successfully uploaded the word document as a file in my file manager, but when I edit the actual visual pages of my websi...
Views: 331   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 7:51am
by Allison
Counters are not working right!
I have three website counters and they are counting with my own visits EVEN AFTER I configure then not to do so (and save settings). So, their counts are completely unuseful and I have little benefit from using them (rather then discovering who clicked).
Views: 330   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2011 1:55pm
by Luiz Cruz
n
Nick
Basic help requested on changing wording on our site
Hi, I am not at all savvy when it comes to our website construction/content but just want to add a word in two places to our site. I have the FTP info and am wondering if this is an easy thing to do. Many thanks and sorry for the beginner's ignorance!
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2011 11:50am
by Peter
o
owen
Site trouble
my problem is two fold (1)_what i see on the live site is NOT what i have on my site manger files. (2) if i change anything with the visual editor noting changes on the live site. (and my site manager shows unpublished. and there appears to be no publish butto...
Views: 342   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2011 5:01pm
by Selvan
XoXo
I like freelance writer jobs I am not here, I'm not listening I'm in my head And I'm spinning
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2011 10:23am
by Stanley
f
Fadia
Problem: This Website is under construction BUT IT'S NOT!
Hello guys.. I have uploaded all of my files and done with that stage. The website should be working right now but it says This Website is under construction. And it's not, I'm totally done constructing it. What do I do? Please help me with this.
Views: 431   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2011 8:55am
by Selvan
c
Cher
403 Forbidden Error
I have a paid bravenet hosting account and I have my index.html page uploaded. I can not update my site because I can't view it. Any explanations?
Views: 334   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2011 2:35am
by Peter
l
Len
Catagories in Message base
I established 2 catagories for post, but they do not appear in the forum. Here is the link to the forum: http://pub19.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=1564595319&frmid=7978 Everything else seemed to work just fine. Thanks for the advise or help in...
Views: 1038   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 12, 2011 1:02pm
by Courtnie from Br...
Validation Code
hello, bravenet.com sent me an email saying my account wasnt verified.. well I typed in the verification code they sent me and my site said it was wrong...so now what do I do to confirm my site? I dont wanna lose it I like it a lot, soif anone can help or if bravenet...
Views: 354   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 10, 2011 10:30am
by Glyn
Changes show up in visual editor but not on web page after saving changes in the text editor
I am having problems when I make changes in the file manager or text editor, the changes show up in the visual editor when I look to make sure changes are occurring but when I go to look at the web page the changes are not there. I make sure I click on save changes...
Views: 358   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2011 8:26am
by Jack
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 10, 2011 5:01am
by Corwings
problems with a page on my website
The vital last page of my website is unavailable, the message says that work is being done on the page and will be available later. This is not the case as I am not working on the page at all. This is an important page and perhaps someone could help out by telling...
Views: 332   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 8:35am
by Corwings
d
Debora
Template removal
how do I remove templates?
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2011 7:50pm
by Karen
management links
I have links to my email as email:management on each page of my site and I get cannot connect (or some such) message when I try to use them. I thought the links are coded righ but perhaps not? any ideas? thanks Nancy
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2011 9:55pm
by Corwings
Can't update my website on the visual/text area.
FTP is down? Not sure what this means. But I can't access my site to revise it.
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2011 9:16am
by Jeff
d
desgnr
2 pages wont load
On my tabs when i select services or my resume these pages can't be found.
Views: 396   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jan 5, 2011 5:57am
by desgnr
e
Erin
Expired Website
Okay, admittedly I don't use Bravehost very much. I used to have a free website that I used a lot. Then I had a website I paid for too. Well, I let that one expire and now my free website is expired too. I don't know when this happened. My paid site expired Janu...
Views: 537   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 4, 2011 12:07am
by Jeff
p
Penny
Address book
Is there a limit on how many names and email addresses can be in an address book?
Views: 280   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2011 6:22pm
by Penny
Make a page non printable
Sorry to be a nuisance but I have asked before and someone gave me the answer. How do I make a page view only as I don't want a particular page printable Meanwhile I will trawl back to see if I can find the original but it was a while back Glyn
Views: 319   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 3, 2011 10:56am
by Glyn
k
karyss
moving site files from domain to subdomain
Hi - I want to move the files that I currently have in my main site into a sub domain so that I may free up my domain acct to use as a different website. How do I do this. I don't want to delete existing files & folders. Just want to move them over
Views: 277   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2011 12:51pm
by Peter
Popup Ads.
I've started (just barely) a web page here, and I get those annoying popup ads for Bravenet. I've looked at the Upgrade Options, but none of them I find address's the upgrade as having the popups go away. I know that it's available somewhere, as I have seen some...
Views: 287   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2011 9:50am
by Jack
s
Sean
CNAME Record Question
How do I set up a CNAME record for my domain www.seanwatsonphotography.com to point to domains.smugmug.com? Thanks, Sean
Views: 379   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2011 9:11am
by BobbyGinAZ
Web page off centre
I added paypal donate button to webpage using visual/text editor yesterday and the webpage went all over the place I got it back together OK except it veered to the left and is now off centre How can I get it centered the same as my other pages please?
Last Post: Jan 2, 2011 12:32am
by Patrick
j
Jim
FTP Clients
FireFTP and RJ TextEd File Commander are the clients that I use.
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2011 6:43pm
by Jim
p
Penny
How to send an email to a Bravenet email group
I've set up an email group in Bravenet, but cannot see how to send the addresses an email?
Views: 275   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2011 4:34pm
by Penny
Paypal Donation Button
Hello and Happy New year. I copied the code from paypal but Donate button doesnt work Can anyone on here help or advise please or shoukd I take it up with paypal. Thank you Patrick
Views: 288   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2010 6:36am
by Patrick
m
Mersa
.txt files
My website contains a flash-pan.txt and a flash.txt file. Does your free web hosting allow for these file types?
Views: 270   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2010 5:20am
by Corwings
Payment for upgrade
Unfortunately, your order could not be completed at this time. Please contact our support department to resolve this issue. This is the message I get, trying to pay my upgrade. How to get into the page that I can change the credit card number?
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2010 2:04am
by Peter
m
MaryH
Hosting a site with Bravehost that is registered in another bravehost account
My question, I have a client that registered their own domain in a "free" bravehost account. Basically they have a "parked domain". Now I want to host their website in my bravehost account so I can manage their website for them but they control the domain nam...
Views: 325   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 29, 2010 4:25pm
by Courtnie from Br...
embeded guestbook doesnt work!
if i put a link to my guestbook it works however if its embedded it shows up however when i message is posted it just stays loading. could this be because my website is still not online as in there is no domain yet its just files?
Views: 289   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2010 6:20am
by xinho45
flip video
I have used friendships website to load photographs for a few years now,,am i allowed to put a flip video there for all to see ?, if so, how do i do that please
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2010 10:10am
by -----
r
Robert
EMAIL NOT WORKING!!!!
We are unable to access our email through any format. Whether it is by entering our email username and password or through our Bravenet account list of emails we are NOT ABLE TO GET INTO OUR EMAIL!!!! What is going on????
Views: 285   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2010 5:25am
by n/a
need help with my account
Hello, I am trying to register to get in to rapture in the air. i just want to chat with members and read posts. i don't want anything else. i registered with bravenet and i still can't log in to rapture in the air. i keep getting asked about subscriptions an...
Views: 344   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 24, 2010 12:31am
by Peter
r
Robert
UNABLE TO ACCESS WEBSITES!!!!
We have several paid website and domains with Bravenet and we as well as our visitors are NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITES HOSTED BY BRAVENET. What is going on?????? It brings up a page saying that the website is expired when that is not true!!!! False misleading info...
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2010 1:29pm
by Courtnie from Br...
a
Amber
Transferring a Site I Already Have
Hi, I am interested in buying a Web hosting package with Bravenet. Currently, though, I have a Web site with Yahoo Sitebuilder, along with a domain name of course. I don't want to lose that domain name I already own with Yahoo Sitebuilder, as my visitors have kn...
Views: 323   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 20, 2010 2:10pm
by Jeff
editing pages
I have been trying to edit my pages but even if I save and publish it, nothing happens. I will appreciate any help from anyone. Thanks.
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2010 10:46pm
by Peter
How do you download files if the website has an expired domain?
The files are there, the address is expired though. If I click on page it will say expire website... Is there a way around this?
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2010 7:47am
by Jeff
template from another site
Seeing all the questions about templates makes me feel a little better. Hopefully this has a simple answer, so here goes: 1) I have a template (zip file) from another (non-hosting) web site. 2) How do I upload this template to use on my site? Do...
Last Post: Dec 18, 2010 5:37am
by Jeff
remove previous template
I started my website with one of the templates, but finally got the ftp to work and uploaded everything from my pc. (using Dreamweaver) Now I have an extra header from the template showing. How do I remove the bravenet template and use just what I have uploaded?...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2010 2:38pm
by Rosanne
r
rick
redirect url
Have a client with two offices, two different urls. We want to redirect one url on different server to the base url on BN. Any tips?
Views: 316   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 17, 2010 9:26am
by Glyn
t
Teal
question about status sign
Hi.....just heard from a client that my site wasn't available. I loged into Bravenet and checked my site info and found that under the "status" box there is a minus sign. Is there someway for me to fix this and get my site back up? Thanks for any help.
Views: 347   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 15, 2010 11:10am
by james-paid-custo...
a
Anne
Photo album
My photo album will not allow me to add photos, what am I doing wrong
Views: 291   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 14, 2010 11:50am
by Peter
l
Lion
Canvas auto forming around my uploaded images!
I edited some images us9ing MSpaint and made sure their canvas was fit to the size of the image, but when i upload them to add them to my website they are being resized and fitted with a new all white canvas. WHat is this they are jpg. Should I use a dif format? actu...
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 12, 2010 5:35am
by Peter
I already Payed for my domain so why do I still have ads?
Is there another step to take? I feel Like I cant keep with my design until i get rid of them!
Views: 330   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 12, 2010 5:32am
by Peter
Searches
If I upgrade to pro hosting and develope a web site with Bravenet, how easy is it for someone to do a google search and find it (the site)? Will it show up at all after doing a search? Finally say the site is called www.Steve.com is that all they have to type? Or i...
Views: 314   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 10, 2010 7:34am
by Peter
t
Taylor
broken picture links
I have created mt webpage and downloaded everything properly and my pictures are not showing up. they are broken links and boxes. I don't know what else to try! I made my website in MS Publisher and everything looks fine and works properly in my file, just not upl...
Views: 381   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 8, 2010 9:27am
by Courtnie from Br...
An't update page
Tried three times to publish updated info to a page. Will not accept change. What gives?
Views: 297   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 7, 2010 12:08pm
by Peter
Stop or Turn off Wizard
I've deleted the old files and uploaded the new files. None of it works because I get this error: "Please note, any changes made here will NOT be loaded into the Website Wizard. If you want to edit your pages from here, you'll need to stop using the Wizard to publ...
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 3, 2010 10:01am
by Sami
How Long Before Expired Domains Become Available
I have a domain that was registered with Bravenet and has now expired. I started using another service and closed my Bravenet account, thinking I had transferred the domain. Now I can't log in to renew so I can transfer the domain and I only have free service so no t...
Views: 378   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 30, 2010 3:20pm
by scented
s
Steve
Problems connecting with ftp and sftp
I've used the Fetch ftp client with no problems for years, but in the last few weeks I've been unable to connect. When I try, after a while I get the message "Error number -1." I assume this means 'Timed out'. Reading the post about sftp I've tried using filezi...
Views: 486   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2010 11:25am
by Courtnie from Br...
website inactive
Good day I have a DNS record problem. What is Bravenet's default DNS records that will activate my transferred domain. I'm asking because I've notice that there are a few choices. Kind regards
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 28, 2010 2:33pm
by -----
Unable to Upload Additional Photos.....
Trying to figure out what I did...I've only upload two photos - error message now appears "upload failed" The screen also says I have 48 of 50 remaining to upload. Even if I try uploading into a different website still the same. I can upload into other website...
Views: 293   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 28, 2010 12:55am
by Peter
I can't reseve an email!!
I can't receive an email to my email in bravehost my email is m@yemenproduct.com please help
Views: 311   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 27, 2010 12:57am
by Peter
l
Lance
Uploading files.
There seems to be a delay between the time I upload files and the time I can view them. this can be 12 to 24 hours.I have asked friends to check and they can see the update. I have checked with my it person and he said it could be that my ip address has not been clea...
Views: 371   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 25, 2010 1:03am
by macmc
p
Pamela
My Old Gustbook doesn't works anymore
Hi there! I need some helps to riactivate my old guestbook. It was inactive since year 2007. Now I can see it again but doesnt appear in my account. Why? How can I use it again? The URL is http://pub34.bravenet.com/guestbook/2862582714/
Views: 322   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 24, 2010 10:28am
by Kevin
s
shood
re: ABOUT ADSENSE
I wonder if Bravenet allowed free sites to publish adsense on their sites if that would increase customers for Bravenet? Just curious as to imput here.
Views: 376   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 24, 2010 12:22am
by Peter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10