This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
web site loading incorrectly.

I have all the files and folders in correct places on the site. The graphics and links work from my puter but not loading to Bravehost's server. Please let me know what I may be doing wrong as far as building my site w/dreamweaver and manually uploading files. Thanks.

Browser: IE8

Re: web site loading incorrectly.

might help to know your CORRECT LINK you didn't post that here or even in your other post.

is it freegasandgroceries.com if so then need to buy it or renew it

is it freegasandgroceries.bravehost.com

What?

Have to make sure you have everything coded correctly with your site and more things.

But without something physical to look at

Almost certainly http://freegroceriesandgasplusmore.bravehost.com/, at least the site exists. But there is no index.html, so we get no further. Are you sure you are uploading the right files? Not files that Dreamweaver is using to generate your site?

it's freegasandgroceries.bravehost.com until can upgrade. I'll correct index.html. uploading the files with the browse upload page. I guilt the site with Dreamweaver but did not upload from Dreamweaver FTP or any FTP program. Thanks guys, will try over again later or after I hear from you again...thx..Joey

Browser: IE8