This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I deleted my sight by accident. I need help to restore it.

Help some one. Chopper Dan

Browser: www.chopperdanskennels.com

Re: I deleted my sight by accident. I need help to restore it.

Did you back it up to your Computer??

As said if you made the site using an editor of your own hopefully you backed up your files and more on your computer

ALWAYS a good thing to do if you accidentally delete a file or your index.html page

All can do now is make it again

Not sure if shows up in a search where you can get the cached page out there etc

I did find a cached page for the main page I guess it was a blank white page with links at top and a bunch of pictures scattered around

All your links come up as unconfigured site so until you get your domain resolved and more

Whether just a case of uploading your index.html page again or what not sure especially when you have unconfigured site.

If was just a deletion of the index.html page or any page it would show i think as something different

But as said hopefully you have your files backed up on your computer or will have to rebuild if can't find your pages cached out there or something

If you didn't keep the original files on your computer you have been.....
Never mind. That part, you probably already figured out.

Google has several of your pages cached, so hurry up and download if you need to. Probably not how the pages originally looked, I'm guessing the formatting was in a css file not stored by google. But you can save the content.

Also, you may want to try the internet archive http://web.archive.org/. I tried, and several old versions (2007) are stored - but I have a slow connection here, and couldn't wait for the download.