This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cant upgrade

Why cant i upgrade my website?it keeps showing this msg since last month(Sorry, we are unable to process your order at this time.)

Re: Cant upgrade

improper credit card you are using or credit card number is wrong

Could be something in your process

Or something else

I dint even get any form for credit card registration.All i get is this msg:

Order Summary
Logged in as msm travel&tour (upgrade hosting) Logout
Item Price Remove
Upgrade account to Paid for 60 months with no extra resources and free domain (miesyamesratravel.com). $299.00 Cart_delete
Total $299.00 USD
Promotion Code:

Sorry, we are unable to process your order at this time.

What is promotion code?and why i always get this msg(Sorry, we are unable to process your order at this time.)and there is not even any form for credit card registration.Please help me out here.Its been 4weeks already and its really delay my work.

am not even seeing that domain as purchased yet

that you listed

Perhaps someone will come in that can help you more as to what you have as an issue

Not fully sure if something you have done or not filled out right or something else altogether.

Could try to open a support ticket also just in case

im trying to upgrade and purchased the domain name as well,but i cant register.This is the free hosting that im using( www.miesyamesra.bravehost.com)

Go to main page and in area where it says Billing issues click on link their and perhaps can send an e-mail to someone. This area is for upgrading as well so perhaps best way to go.

As account details are not fully discussed in forums then they can go from their to your problem

Monitor your e-mail address for a response and your junk/spam/bulk mail folders and perhaps set a filter to allow e-mails from bravenet.com as well.

Especially with fact your e-mail address you are showing of as yahoo.

Or perhaps do i have to go to account manager first and there is add credit card and manage credit card?

You can try but outside of that if you have billing issues or upgrade issues there is a place on the main page to open a support ticket

You are upgrading so you need to see what has gone wrong before doing something more just in case.

Especially if you say you already tried to upgrade