This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Attached Virus

I would like some information on if a virus can be attached to my public website. I have had my computer cleaned and no viruses. I still get an unwanted browser to pop up when I visit my favorite websites. It doesn't cause any other trouble.

I had my computer at the shop and they said it didn't have a virus or malware. I am concerned about the nature of this problem because it happens to all the computers at our house. We use a Netgear wireless router and never had an issue until a couple months ago.

Any help will be appreciated.

Daniel

Browser: Explorer

Re: Attached Virus

you probably have something that is giving off a virus with your website and topics on it

Their have been issues with viruses with websites many of times.

I know one time we had issues and we did something on Google to start to get it cleared and can't remember the link where we had the URL tested to see if it picked up anything or if found website was safe.

I can't place totally what it could be if something from your website, or another person's website

Could be someone has something on the site and their is a virus contained in that particular thing on the site.