This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New here: question re: photos not showing and not linking to pdf file

Hi there:

I'm new here. For a university web design course I'm taking a requirement is designing a website using xhtml and then placing the website on a free server.

The code has all been validated and the site works fine on my browser.

But.. now that I have uploaded it to this site some of my photos are not showing and the link to pdf file does not go to the pdf?

Any thoughts, help would be much appreciated

thanks

Maryann

Browser: explorer

I thing to always check is your links are correct and your files are where they are supposed to be

Like the image that isn't showing up check to make sure you uploaded it to where it is pointing to and if not there and you have someplace else change the coding for the image to where the image is

Now your resume pdf file doesn't work at the bottom of home page but does work at top link so again could be a typo error in file name/link etc

Thanks Fred:

I got all of the photo's to work but the PDF thing is stumping me.

At the top of the page there is a link to the resume web page and another link to the PDF. I get web page no problem but not the link to the PDF.

Thanks

Maryann

I get the resume pdf page to work at top but not the link at bottom of main homepage

Make sure the link is same or delete the link at bottom and just use the top menu bar area