This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need help with my account

Hello,

I am trying to register to get in to rapture in the air. i just want to chat with members and read posts. i don't want anything else.

i registered with bravenet and i still can't log in to rapture in the air. i keep getting asked about subscriptions and stuff and i don't want anything can anyone help
thank you

Re: need help with my account

On the forum page in question at the lower left there's a button that says "enter my chat room." That takes you to a page where you enter a profile name and a little info about yourself. Maybe when you do that the site gives you the password to use the forum?

the forum may be password protected so you have to get the login/password perhaps to enter the chat room

talk to the owner of the chat room

Yes you do have to enter a name but you don't have to fill out the profile area when you enter the bravenet chat room

if that is what the place is you want into

you will only be able to see what people say when people are in their chatting etc but people can be in chat rooms at any time and more

You seem to be confused about Bravenet's role in providing forums.

Bravenet sell services such as forums and chat rooms to people who own websites. You only need to join Bravenet if you have a website and want to put your own forum on it.

Once a webmaster puts a forum, chat room, guest book or other Bravenet service on their site they are the ones who own it and control access to that service. If you have a problem with accessing a service that Bravenet provide to a website you need to take that up with the owner of the site, not Bravenet.