This Forum is Locked
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Applying new template
I am wondering how to apply a new template to my website and then how to publish changes.
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2009 9:00am
by Latanya
Deleting Tabs from navigation bar
I deleted a file/page and I am now wondering how to get rid of the tab in the navigation bar?
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2009 8:22am
by Latanya
j
jason
How do you upload pictures from my pc to bravenet
Would like to upload some pictures to web page.Would really like some help. Can't seem to find the right path.
Views: 373   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2009 9:30pm
by Corwings
Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page... when trying to view site
Can someone please help... My free website http://bndc.bravehost.com suddenly does not display from any browser, even though I have deleted enough files to comply with the 5MB restriction I was notified about...
Views: 363   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2009 4:22pm
by Courtnie from Br...
Payment methods accepted for upgrade
I am considering the recent upgrade promotion you have offered, but want to know what payment methods are accepted. Would I be able to pay with PayPal? Thank you Melissa
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2009 1:14pm
by Melissa
t
Tanya
Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page
I have had this address working successfully for months. Today I made some VERY minor changes only in the verbiage of the site and now it is saying Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page when anyone attempts to view the site. I have not even come close to ex...
Views: 399   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 2, 2009 11:24am
by Corwings
e
Emma
Broken images and graphics
I am using windows office publisher to create my website. I can upload the file and publish without any problems using the onsite ftp file, however when I view the website all my photos, clipart page links and text graphics have a picture of what i can only describe...
Views: 374   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2009 7:41am
by Candy
j
Jules
Forum question
I want to add a forum to a website but I don't want any of the content visible to anyone who hasn't been invited, is it possible to do this with bravenet forums? Thanks.
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2009 3:29am
by Jules
k
Kevin
Password protected web page
Is the only way to get a password protected web page without ads is to pay for the upgrade?
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2009 3:02pm
by Tom
c
Chris
Renewing Pro Hosting
I thought the www. address was included in the yearly hosting price. I went to renew and they wanted to charge me for the hosting and $8.95 to renewing the domain name. Is this normal for pro hosting?
Views: 377   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 10:30pm
by Chris
Need Help - can I get someone to create a website for me?
I bought the whole 5-year deal, thinking that building a website would be made easy. So far, I can't get off square one. I used a template and slightly customized it, but it's not what I was looking for. I don't have the time to learn all the codes and how to use...
Views: 550   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 10:28pm
by Chris
j
James
Need to delete 2 of my 3 account ???
I have 2 old web sites I want to delete and end for good,and just have my 1 new one. I have deleted them but they still are renewing them self. how do I get them gone??? They do not show up in websites listing, but do show under domain names. ther is no place to...
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 8:37pm
by Tom
m
Meg
Putting Website Up
Hello, I'm attempting to test my website. I have a Fireworks file that I have exported as index.HTML and the images are saved as index.GIF. When I test my site (home.wufs.org) it says that the website is under construction. Any ideas? Thanks
Views: 557   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 11:20am
by Tom
v
Vicki
Changes Not Saved
Hi, I am new at this so bear with me. I was able to start my new site which is a Scramble page and even make changes to it last week. But for some reason, the changes I made to it today, 9/28 are not saving. It tells me the changes are saved but yet when I pull u...
Views: 348   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 4:17am
by Vicki
Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page...
Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page... is the message I get.... ON BOTH BROWSERS What happended to my page? Yes, I do have the .index html No one has messed with the page besides me and I havent accessed it since 17 September 2009, not counting...
Views: 383   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 28, 2009 5:31pm
by Tom
java applet not transferring files
I'm trying to update my website but when I get to the stage of transferring files using the java applet nothing happens. it just says 0%. I tried reloading java and restarting pc but that has changed nothing. And I have accidentally got rid of my index page. I...
Views: 333   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2009 12:35pm
by CelebrityMonkey
j
Janet
need help with my e-mail form
I already have an e-mail form to put on my webpage. When I tested it not all of the form showed up in my e-mail , the message said to upgrade. What package do I use? All I want is for the form to work, nothing fancy.
Views: 333   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2009 3:44am
by Philo Kvetch
moblie me and bravenet
Has anyone set up a mobile me (mac website) paid $99 to have the mobile me serivce which includes website hosting... I bought a domain name at bravenet $8.95 per year. I'm trying to figure out how to put it all together ! mobile me says- * Go to your...
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2009 6:44pm
by rose deluca
I need help with Bravenet!
When I edit or upload a file...it says "exceeds disk quota"...what does that mean? Oh! and I also tried deleting some un-necessary files and it still said that...can anyone help me?
Views: 427   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 27, 2009 11:09am
by Vicente
c
cathy
cant create new file
i recently tried to add a few new files to my website and when creating new file i get the message - file name already exists - which it doesnt. i'm well under storage limit, etc. any ideas?
Views: 398   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 7:54pm
by Anna
e
Eric
Cant view my website ftp://ftp1.bravehost.com/
ive been trying and really frustrating right now i already uploaded all the files needed and when i check my website it says like this...pls help me. tnx a lot. FTP root at ftp1.bravehost.com To view this FTP site in Windows Explorer, click Page, and then click...
Views: 461   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 11:40am
by Terry D.
e
Eric
Cant view my website it says under construction
Hello to everybody i am a new here in bravenet and i just pay for a 1 year subscription. Anyway i have my own design webpage and i need to upload it here in bravenet, i have completed the uploading using the applet java, but when i check it, it says under constructio...
Views: 421   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 8:07am
by Eric
t
tiler
Domain Transfer
I am trying to transfer a domain name from another registrar to Bravenet and am being asked for a tag (ipstag?) Does anyone know what this is and where I can find it. Cheers, Tiler.
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 5:07am
by tiler
blank published page
Hi, I have just published my website for the first time, but a blank page is coming up after the publishing. What could have gone wrong?
Views: 376   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 5:02am
by Eric
Help- Can members change own email Password??
Hi I am part of a card playing group. We have upgraded to the Pro hosting. I am the webmaster for the club. I can setup email addies for the members but can find no way for the members to be able to change their own PW. Some members would like to be able to change...
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 1:55am
by Terry D.
My Website won't publish changes.
And yes, I have put in a service ticket. The cannot locate a problem and have suggested THEY make the changes I want. No way. This is not acceptable. Up until now, I've been able to maintain my own website over the past 4 years. Does anyone have a suggestion?...
Views: 372   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 25, 2009 12:39pm
by Corwings
r
Rose
Can I host my MAC created website here ?
Hi- I'm new to all this and wanted to know if I can host my new website created on my MAC computer here at bravehost ? .... and if so...... how do I do that ? my new website which is posted on "mobile me" is http://web.me.com/rosedeluca/Cold_Creek_Shepherds/Home....
Views: 397   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2009 11:13am
by Peter
under construction-files uploaded but not on site!
I uploaded my site as usual and I must have made some silly mistake because when you try to visit it, it says under construction no files uploaded... double checking everything my files are on the server and I can view and edit my files in bravehost's editor but m...
Views: 376   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2009 10:12am
by Scarlett
My website: boekopruiming.com twice upgraded. It 'my mistake. Is it possible that you cancel one
Completed Transaction HistoryTransaction Details Invoice number Total Price Date completed Details Hosting upgrade BN-614155-2074534-101799 $47.88 September 21, 2009 Hosting upgrade BN-614075-2074534-101667 $47.88 September 21, 2009 Domain registration BN-428...
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2009 5:27am
by Corwings
Charged to much for up grading web site
I went to up grade our web site from free to a two year term. We had the coupon number so we would only be charged the $3.99 per month up grade fee but there was no place to put that coupon code in. I am worried that we are now going to be charged the $7.49. How can...
Views: 362   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 22, 2009 1:10pm
by John
marquis
Does bravenet offer a scrolling marquis ?
Views: 347   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 22, 2009 10:41am
by debmccarey
Problems viewing our web site
We are having a problem with looking at our web site. When we type in the web site address it keeps telling us we are not autherized to view the web site. Contact the owner of the web site at www.tjsrainbowrabbitry.com
Views: 377   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2009 12:56am
by Peter
d
Darrel
not authorized to view website
My free hosted website is under 5MB (4.7) yet once I made some updates to the site and tried to view my changes, it now says "not authorized to view this page". I'm hoping this is just a temporary problem. Anyone else have trouble veiwing their free hosted sites? Tha...
Views: 493   Replies: 15
Last Post: Sep 21, 2009 11:00pm
by John
Email, spam overwhelming! Any solutions?
My website is not that popular, but I receive about 200 spam emails a day! Needing look through them to filter the ones real is time consuming. I cannot block new emails, comments and etc from my web sites are new email adresses. Do you have any suggestions? I'll...
Views: 362   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 21, 2009 10:54pm
by Candy
m
Maria
Headers
I am trying to delete words under a picture on the header. It will not delete. I am clicking on save chages on I hit delete. What am I doing wrong?
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2009 7:40pm
by Maria
d
David
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am having a hard time figuring out 1. how to limit the amount of storage space I am using? I have deleted, combined all types of information so I can save my changes and nothing is working!! 2. I changed my background and now that won't even come up!!! Please...
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2009 7:21pm
by Corwings
Views: 276   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2009 8:08am
by yudi
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2009 8:06am
by yudi
a
Amy
needing help says forbidden to see website
I was working on my website this morning, changed a few things around after saving change and clicking on to preview website a message came up saying Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page.. I don't understand why it would say this when I just got done wo...
Views: 383   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 20, 2009 1:29pm
by Peter
Pictures-Bravenet Hosting Community
I don'y know why, but i can't log in, first, and i suspect other problems will crop up.
Views: 547   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 20, 2009 1:22pm
by Peter
inserting pictures onto a page from the account page that pictures are uploaded to.
When I click on the image icon it add a picture on a page it takes me to the account page where my pictures have been uploaded. Now how do I get a picture from there to the page where I want it. Cannot to seem to copy and paste.
Views: 336   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2009 6:30am
by ----
d
Dani
Disabled
Whenever I try to get into my website or preview it now it's giving me a message saying that it's disabled by the host. It's not. What's going on?
Views: 361   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 19, 2009 3:31pm
by ----
w
Will
.htaccess file for peaceread.org (website) won't function properly
I am trying to 301 redirect the non www version of my site to the www version. I created a .htaccess file in text edit with the following code: RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^peaceread.org RewriteRule (.*) http://www.peaceread.org/$1 [R=301,L] The...
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2009 12:34am
by Will
r
Robert
What's going on with the FORUM???
Why are the FORUMS not displaying properly or immediately??? Every other website and other message boards by other companies throughout the internet work just fine WHY NOT BRAVENET'S????? WHAT is going on with the FORUMS?????
Views: 402   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2009 3:23pm
by Robert
sont even know where to start
Bought a domain name from bravenet. howver a problem arise, i dont even know WHERE to start editing the website.. honestly need help
Views: 307   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2009 6:00am
by Philo Kvetch
Why does Untitled appear at the top of my website?
Why does "Untitled - Windows Internet Explorer" and "Untitled Mozilla Firefox" appear at the top of my website?
Views: 348   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 18, 2009 5:12am
by Philo Kvetch
r
Robert
Is Bravenet having problems with the Site?
Unable to access Forums nor view messages. I had a hard time getting in here to type this message. What's going on. Even when we log into the account pages take years to display. Kidding aside is bravenet having problems with the site. Thanks
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 12:43pm
by Robert
How many pages can I have on my website?
Is there a limit to how many pages I can have on my website? The website wizard automatically puts the page names across the top of my first page - there's only space left for one more - is that all I can have?
Views: 383   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 7:00am
by Philo Kvetch
d
Darrel
5MB storage limit
Is the 5MB limit for all your websites combined or is it 5MB for each individual site? Combined my sites are 21.9MB but only 1 is over 5MB. Can anyone help me out? I don't want to delete sites if I don't need to. Thanks.
Views: 352   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 15, 2009 5:52pm
by Darrel
Wesite Listing
hi When searching for the website it shows on google etc as "Cafe by the Park. provided by Bravenet.com" This also shows if you hover over the website in the task bar. Whilst I am proud to be part of the Bravenet experience how do you change it? Thanks J
Views: 366   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2009 8:30am
by Philo Kvetch
Lost password and changed email address
I set up a bravenet website a few years ago, it hasn't been used for ages and I don't remember my password, however I've changed my email address a few times since and I don't remember what email address I was using at the time, so I have no way of resetting my passw...
Views: 397   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 11:49pm
by OCThorne
subjects don't show
i've just created a forum. i don't know if it''s part of the same problem or a different one, but i've made 3 subjects but none of them show.
Views: 381   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 1:04pm
by Philo Kvetch
g
GFox
Transfering photos to new page
When did you change the format? I have photos I want to use uploaded, but when I go to the new page I am building and click on "image", I go to some new page that ask me to select the photo, which I do, click on it and that's it. What is that. Can't drop and drag...
Views: 346   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 9:36am
by Corwings
HTML verification file
Firstly, thanks Peter for your previous advice!! I'm stuck on how I create a html verification file. Up to now I've used the website wizard and kept it simple to make my website - any help would be fab!
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 3:02am
by Peter
b
Betty
expired site
Hello, I tried to pay for my website when it became due, actually a little after it was due. For some reason, I thought I had entered payement through my charge card, but a month later, I went back to my site and it had expired. Yes, my charge card was active and o...
Views: 359   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2009 8:28am
by Peter
won't save my new input in a new page I created
I created a new page, Psi Hard Sciences, and I can't get the page to save my input...any ideas of how to correct this situation?
Views: 336   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 5:36pm
by Mary
l
launa
redirect
I set up a shorter domain name and was told I could forward the original using redirect. I am now reading that service is not being provided. Is there another way to do forwarding also for subdomains???
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 5:23pm
by launa
r
Robert
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE FORUMS????
Forums are having problems appearing and if they do they are all screwed up. What is going on with the forums???? Why does this forum come up while others are displaying this message Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 1:21pm
by Robert
Bravenet not accepting my validation code for upgrade
I have entered a ticket for the following problem, but this being a weekend, I might not get a response until Monday. Monday I will be unavailable, and Tuesday, 9/15/2009 my site will be wiped out as my storage will be cut. I'm trying to upgrade from free hosting,...
Views: 391   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 11:39am
by Rod Batts
n
Noumi
Favicons
Hello, Can someone (please!!) tell me how to get a favicon for my blog, i really want one...
Views: 330   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2009 10:09am
by Peter
e
Eric
How do i SELECT A USERNAME/password for Password Protect?
Hello! Please please help me! I have a Bravenet account and I'm logged in; I have a multi-page web site and I would like to protect just one page; I've pasted the Login Form code into my website's index page. I've pasted the Security Code for Protected Pages into...
Views: 495   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 9:55pm
by Corwings
c
Caleb
Hosting
Can i make a website using joomla and host it through bravenet
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 10:00am
by Caleb
redirecting domain
Hi, I am the new graphic designer for Grace Emmanuel Church. We have established a new site at graceemmanuel.com and would like to find out if we can have graceemmanuelchurch.com redirected to graceemmanuel.com? If so how do we go about doing this from Bravenet?...
Views: 413   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 7:22am
by Todd Malone
how to upload a pic? & setup FireZilla?
Hi...anyone I am a beginner with all of this. I don't hardly understand the language used in many cases. How does one upload a pic thumbnail? And, perhaps, delete if not wanted to save space? How do I setup FireZilla Client? Don't understand much with the...
Views: 410   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 6:48am
by ron stebbins
still not sure about hosting!!!
I have just joined the Bravenet community to take advantage of your web hosting service! I have built a website using Serif Webplus and bought a domain name through Nominet.com that is registrared by 123-reg.co.uk - I have just changed nameservers as requested by Bra...
Views: 408   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 10:30am
by Peter
r
Robin
Xml Flash site? Will this work on Bravenet?
I'm currently using a web template from Bravenet but I found a new template from FrontPage Graphics that I'd like to buy and replace the old one. The template I'd like to buy is a Xml Flash Site. I'd still like BraveNet to host it and want to know if Bravenet support...
Views: 394   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 10:25am
by Peter
b
bard
Can't Register Domain
i Can't pay the register fee using paypal or master card plz help meeee.....
Views: 325   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 10:12am
by Corwings
Verifying site with google
Where do I stick the meta tag thingy from google to verify my website (no rude answers please!) I've tried editing my website and pasting the tag in the code part but it doesnt look like their example and they cant seem to find it there anyway. HELP!!!!!!!
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 5:37am
by Peter
Why aren't my changes published to my website?
I've edited pages on my website, saved and then published to the net but when I check my site, the changes aren't showing! Why not?
Views: 355   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 5:34am
by Peter
a
AJ
Hotlinking--help!!
Hi all. Is there any way that I can stop someone hotlinking to my pdf files and running up my bandwidth? Any help appreciated. A.J.
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 2:50am
by AJ
j
Jen
Suspended?
Can anyone tell me why a site would be suspended? We have plenty of bandwidth left, just got up and running today really - a large forum just transferred over from a free host. And yes, I opened a support ticket. Just seeing if someone here had an idea. I'm prett...
Views: 883   Replies: 13
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 9:03pm
by gee
Visible??
Hey everyone, Some people are telling me that they are unable to view the message board on my site. They say nothing comes up at all. Can all of you see it? Why would it not be visible to some?
Views: 349   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 9:00pm
by ----
website text changes
having a problem with the text changes i do to my website i change them and they do not take effect on the webpage. help
Views: 306   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 3:36pm
by Wilbert Matthews
c
CeeDee
Copying Adobe or Word Documents to Website
I have a number of documents in Adobe and Word Formats that i want to insert in my website. Is there any way that i can do a straight copy through the website wizard or can anyone suggest how i can do it.
Views: 338   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 2:10pm
by Peter
Centering Theme in browser
Hi, I seem to be unable to centre my website in the browser. It always aligns to the left. Is there a way to centre it for all browsers? Gordon
Views: 369   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 11:05am
by Gordon Folka
FTP option does not give me chance if I already HAVE a domain
I already have a registered domain I want to use, but when I click the FTP tab, the only option I have is to register for another. I don't want to register for another one. Where can I go or what do I do to use my domain name?
Views: 390   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 8:44am
by Courtnie from Br...
how to upload jsp & java files...
i have a website developed in jsp & java beans with database(mysql) connection.how to upload these files into bravehost file manager?...how to run apache tomcat server? can any one help me plz....
Views: 357   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 7, 2009 11:35pm
by mahendran
c
Cindy
help!! Your account is currently suspended.
They found a virus in what i upload on the website this week end , i whant to delete it but they dont give me access ,they suspended my account. what should i do ? i transfering my website to this domaine because the domaine i was with they are closing...
Views: 588   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 7, 2009 6:27pm
by Candy
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2009 10:19am
by rendy
I need to speak with someone from Bravenet ASAP
I know this is not the place to contact support for Bravenet, but I am running out of options. I desperately need help with my URL that has expired. If someone could alert the powers that be and have them contact me, I would be incredibly grateful. Thanks, Mike
Views: 349   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 11:57am
by Blitzburgh
unlocking domains
I'm trying to transfer my domain from bravenet to another host. The other host is saying you will need to unlock the domain name. Locked domain names cannot be transferred, contact your current registrar to unlock the domain. How do I get it unlocked?
Views: 364   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 8:50am
by ron anderson
Webhost package
I need help. Im new with this. I dont know the difference between 1 month webhost package and the 5 years webhost package.
Views: 393   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 1:45am
by elinur91
Lia
More than one account?
Can a person have two accounts at Bravenet? Is it allowed? Because at Tripod, for instance, it isn't.
Views: 338   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 5, 2009 6:28pm
by Lia
Finding the first date that one published their website
Would like to know when i first published my website as when i did i never took any notice. I run a free account website and would like to know how?
Views: 371   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2009 9:38pm
by Corwings
b
Bill
Subdomain Redirect
I have a domain redirect working fine for http://dsrlive.com. Now I want to create a subdomain http://dsrlive.com/video that goes to a different page. I've entered the info in the "Redirect Subdomain" area, but it isn't forwarding to the specific page but default...
Views: 443   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2009 7:11am
by Bill
d
Darrel
The new storage limit
of 5 MB for free accounts starts september 15th. Does anyone know if that is 5MB per website or 5MB for all of your websites storage combined? Thanks.
Views: 426   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 3, 2009 11:20am
by Sue
j
jinky
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2009 11:17am
by Jimmy J
Don't like new storage limit
how in the world can anyone have an even slightly good website with just 5mb's of space I can't my website is 14 mb and I got rid of everything I wasn't using I wish I didn't have to go somewhere else but it looks like I'll have to go back to tripod.com p.s. they...
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2009 7:26am
by Sue
Space storage for free hosting
Hi all, regarding the hosting 5 mg storage space... In my account it shows "400 bytes used" . Does it mean we are OK? not effected??? Can we continue using a free hosting from you guys???
Views: 360   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2009 8:43pm
by MomAries
e
Ed
Want to add an external classified service to my Bravenet Website
I am trying to determine if I will be able to add an external classified service to my website. This service will allow me charge users for posting an item for sale. The free nor the upgraded Bravenet classified service does not do this (to my understanding). It's e-...
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2009 3:14pm
by Peter
n
Nicole
upgraded to PRO - how to get rid off the ads????????
I want to use the domain I first paid for, without ANY ads, how do I do this?
Views: 388   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2009 10:48am
by Peter
r
RobRoy
BabelFish
I want to add BabelFish to my Index/Front Page as a web Translation Tool: This is the code: I know all i have to do is add it using Text Editor but wonder where about i should add it so that it does not distort my page?
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2009 3:39am
by RobRoy
s
Susan
My Forum takes me straight to ''searchonthego.com'' !! What's UP?!...
I have two forums with Bravenet. One is passcoded and the other isn't. When I go to access my forums, I am taken first to the forum (for a nanosecond) and then the page changes and I'm at ''searchonthego.com''! The only way I can get into my forum is to hit the ba...
Views: 434   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2009 3:33pm
by Tim From Bravene...
a
alison
redirecting my domain for blogger?
im not sure if this is in the right section by im wanting to redirect my domain so that it goes straight to my blogger page. i tried following the instructions given to me by blogger which included adding a 'a' name and changing dns settings but now my domain shows a...
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2009 9:36am
by Sharon
k
Kathy
Setting Up A Review Form
I set up a Review form in order for people to leave book reviews on my website. I went to Email Form, Selected Review Form and copied & pasted the code to a new page on my website. The form is visible and when I enter the info into the form, I receive an email stat...
Views: 318   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2009 12:39pm
by Kathy
can,t open yazak
can,t open yazak
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2009 9:01am
by Corwings
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2009 6:51am
by nancy harrieon
cant upload photos
Hi, im having problems uploading photos to my albums. i select the album i want to upload to but then it does not give me the "select photos" button to browse for them.Anybody know how to solve this? Thanks
Views: 418   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2009 10:19pm
by carol
StatCounter.com
Hi Just added Statcounter.com to the index page of my site. I have a free bravenet account and wonder if this is compatable with my site?
Views: 391   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 29, 2009 3:04am
by .....ding ding.....
Transfering URL
I want to use my adress on another site, but they say bravehost has to change there settings and let go of the name. How do I go about this??
Views: 378   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2009 8:46pm
by Candy
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15