This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Website won't publish changes.

And yes, I have put in a service ticket. The cannot locate a problem and have suggested THEY make the changes I want.

No way. This is not acceptable. Up until now, I've been able to maintain my own website over the past 4 years.

Does anyone have a suggestion? I dread the thought of moving to another Host.

Re: My Website won't publish changes.

"Does anyone have a suggestion"

Uh... No. Did you expect us to? You didn't really tell us anything about the problem. What kind of changes? What happens when you try?

For starters bravenet doesn't help with the designing of your website and can't make the changes and more you need

if you are not seeing changes could be need to clear your cache as your browser may be seeing an old version of your page

or other things.

As was said we need more from you to go on and things

When we have solved this particular problem, we need to have a chat about Kate Bush. Not really about music, but I find the main image on this page a good example. The file is 47 kilobytes. Personally, I never use files that size on a web page. But you should use bigger files than this only if you need a bigger image (filling more screen) or higher quality. Your Smiling Eyes cover image alone is 7 times as big.