This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need Help - can I get someone to create a website for me?

I bought the whole 5-year deal, thinking that building a website would be made easy. So far, I can't get off square one. I used a template and slightly customized it, but it's not what I was looking for. I don't have the time to learn all the codes and how to use them. I don't understand what I paid for. I was skimming the site and found an ad Homestead offering the same thing I thought I was buying from Bravenet - why would they advertise on your website to do the same thing you are doing? Maybe I'm missing something. I admit I don't know what I'm doing - but I thought I was getting a user-friendly website building tool. Please tell me what software I can buy or a person who can help me to use Bravenet.

Browser: IE

Re: Need Help - can I get someone to create a website for me?

Makes me wonder if YOU HAD NO CLUE on ANYTHING why you bought a plan for 5 years

Should have just only done a year till you figured things out and more

Ya know, I read through some of the Forums looking for help, and saw several smartass replies like yours. I hope you're not affiliated with BraveNET - I see you weren't even "Brave" enough to use your name. Obviously, I bought into the misleading hype that this would be user-friendly. You give BraveNET a bad name. If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't need this site... I could do it on my own. I guess it makes you feel better than everyone else by mocking them. Too bad you don't really know something that might help someone.

What kind of help do you need?

I can give you some links to building websites. If you have the html templates it's really quit easy. Not hard to learn at all.

Thank you. I was finally able to create a "barebones" website. When I have time, I'll figure out how to make it dance and sing! I'm a one-girl office - my husband is out selling. I barely have time to think, much less master or even understand HTML and codes. It's nice to know there are a few helpful people still around. Thanks again.

What do you want me to do?

Did you create the site for the chemicals and fasteners and such?

Sorry I didn't make it clear. Yes, I made the site with the different pages for abrasives, fasteners, cutting tools, etc. It's crude, but I think I'm okay for now. When I have some time on my hands, I'll try and fine tune it.

Thanks again!

great... good Luck..