This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need to speak with someone from Bravenet ASAP

I know this is not the place to contact support for Bravenet, but I am running out of options. I desperately need help with my URL that has expired. If someone could alert the powers that be and have them contact me, I would be incredibly grateful.

Thanks, Mike

Re: I need to speak with someone from Bravenet ASAP

You have Yahoo email so responses to support tickets may be zapped as spam. Raise a ticket, make a note of the number and check on line if you don't get an immediate automated confirmation.

You posted on Sunday morning, basic tech support is available out of hours but if the issue requires the attention of somebody senior, as the tone of your post suggests, then it will probably be held over until the office staff come in on Monday morning.

If you really need to talk to somebody, phone directories for the Vancouver area are available on-line.

when hosting and or domain expires you need to get it taken care of a little ahead of time in future so you don't run into problems like this

if that is the case.

But need to as said open a support ticket and monitor online via your ticket number.

As tomorrow is labor day the offices are closed for the holiday as they have posted saying so

It might be Tuesday before you perhaps hear anything.

Unless an answer is already posted to your open support ticket but do refrain from opening multiple ones because they don't help

I am actually good to go as of now and the problem has been resolved.

Thanks to all for advice. Mike