This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
help!! Your account is currently suspended.

They found a virus in what i upload on the website this week end , i whant to delete it but they dont give me access ,they suspended my account. what should i do ?

i transfering my website to this domaine because the domaine i was with they are closing at the begening of february .
please tell me what should i do
thank you .
Cindy

Browser: black_cat215@hotmail.com,3

Re: help!! Your account is currently suspended.

Open a support ticket. If you do not know how to open one Click here to go to Bravenet support

Thank you LV

Browser: black_cat215@hotmail.com,3

I have a suspended account that is needed very badly
as it is for a non profit group that depends on it.
If I delete the account altogether, then remake the site, being sure of what is on it, will it still be suspended?

Browser: Firefox

your site is suspended and it has something on it that either you or if you are allowing others to put on your site and or more and if you have a link or something inappropriate you need to remove it

Then you can try uploading your page and also you will need to contact bravenet in order to get your site unsuspended

You still use the domain just take what they said could be the problem OFF the page or redo the webpage in question

Then open a support ticket to bravenet to get your site back online.

Sites can be suspended when the host sees something on it in violation of their Terms of Service and without warning because you basically have agreed to the Terms of Service when you get your domain and hosting.

So as said redoing the page or just taking off the item/items in question will get your site restored if it passes their inspection