This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lost password and changed email address

I set up a bravenet website a few years ago, it hasn't been used for ages and I don't remember my password, however I've changed my email address a few times since and I don't remember what email address I was using at the time, so I have no way of resetting my password.

I can't open a support ticket as I don't have the password.

How can I contact bravenet so that I can reset my password and update the website?

Many thanks...

Browser: Firefox

Re: Lost password and changed email address

You don't need your password to raise a ticket.

It asks for it and when I leave it blank and try and send it anyway it tells me I left part of the form blank and won't send.

Or is ther a different way of opening a support ticket to the one in the help center??

Browser: Firefox

Keeping up your records is your responsibility

If you change e-mails and more

I have filled out a ticket a few times with no password and more

Just my name and e-mail

So type something in there

then send

Opening a ticket is the ONLY way of getting your login information

And this time file it somewhere if you are going to disappear and not keep your account up again

Thanks for that advice!

It WAS filed, along with all my other passwords and login details in a filofax that was stolen in a burglary earlier this year.

Not much I could really do about that is there?

The website I set up was for a youth group that I used to manage, when I moved to another group I passed the details on to the person who took over from me who was to oversee the upkeep of it, now that person has moved on someone else is in charge and they have asked me for the details, however due my filofax being stolen I can't pass them on. Which is why I asked for help. I don't normally make a habit of creating accounts all over the internet and promptly forgetting the login details, I didn't just disappear and I'm not that irresponsible.

I suspect there must have been an issue opening tickets yesterday as I tried several times and it informed me that I was missing information and it wouldn't send. It has gone through this morning though.