This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Problems viewing our web site

We are having a problem with looking at our web site. When we type in the web site address it keeps telling us we are not autherized to view the web site. Contact the owner of the web site at www.tjsrainbowrabbitry.com

Re: Problems viewing our web site

I just had the same issue with my website.. I had to make sure I had a index.html as the pg name for my home page. also you may have changed the settings for your page... That is what I was told... Sorry if I wasn't any help!

as was said MAKE SURE YOUR MAIN HOMEPAGE is index.html and in your root directory and not in a subfolder called index_files or something

when you signed up for your domain and did you get paid hosting or do you have free hosting

could be you have some things over limit perhaps over the limit if you have free hosting and your domain is down

but the 403 error you have mainly says your index.html page which is what your homepage is supposed to be is missing

if you named your homepage home.html then rename it to index.html

barring this you may have to open a support ticket

Two possible reasons:

1. You don't have an index.html page
2. You have exceeded your disc space quota - remember that this has just been reduced for free hosting. The Bravenet system has been displaying the wrong error message for this problem.

Browser: firefox