This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
expired site

Hello, I tried to pay for my website when it became due, actually a little after it was due. For some reason, I thought I had entered payement through my charge card, but a month later, I went back to my site and it had expired. Yes, my charge card was active and okay. Never over the limit. IF I go back and pay now, does that mean I have to go through all that stuff again to post it? Or is my website somewhere on Bravenet.com, but not activated?

Browser: yahoo.com

Re: expired site

Well IF YOU HAD PAID you would have a charge on your credit card saying so for verification and more

So check to be sure.

Your site is there but your hosting or so has expired.

I think your domain is ok until April of next year.

But keep up with when your HOSTING expires and YOUR DOMAIN expire so you can renew them EARLY so if you have any problems you can get in contact with bravenet to work them out.

We can't work them out here at the forum as this is a tech issue you need to go to them on.

If you don't see a charge of you paying for your hosting whatever that may have been then go through the process to renew again.

Unless you can verify that you did before that is what you will need to give to bravenet to get your site back up or you may have to renew your hosting. Your site WON'T Be back till you sort this out

Re: expired site

When you try to access your site you get a link which takes you to the right place to resolve the issue. I suggest using it.