This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Messed up my website
Hi, I did something and now my website has the words "things to do" in the sidebar on EVERY page. I go into the wizard and I have tried to find this but it does not show up where I can edit it out and make it go away. I dont even know what I did that caused this....
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2010 8:07am
by Philo Kvetch
wizarde
Your website wizard is the worst editing program I have ever used. I decided to try it to "save me some time." Bogus!!! The thing doesn't save, won't publish, and refuses to be edited.
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 2:30pm
by -----
r
rhs77
Having trouble with WS_FTP!
I am using WS_FTP to upload my website from my computer but I'm getting an error message that says Permission denied. What would be causing this? Oh I have the free account, could that be the reason?
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 12:12pm
by rhs77
j
Jodie
url is redirecting to a search engine
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas as to why all of a sudden our site is redirecting to some search page. I have tried reloading the code for the site in the file manager with no success. It has been working great until the last couple of days. Thanks for yo...
Views: 298   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2010 11:16pm
by Peter
accessing text editor
I can access bravenet with windows xp but not wwindows vista nor windows 7. Can you help?
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 6, 2010 1:29pm
by -----
g
Gil
my bravehost account info does not list my domain
When I login to bravenet.com and I'm at the Account Overview page I would have expected to see my domain in the web hosting box, but it's not there. I paid for the domain a couple of months ago and since then have regularly updated my website, www.uulethbridge.org....
Views: 310   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2010 1:28pm
by -----
t
tiger
HELP ME WITH DOMAIN TRANSFER
Over a year ago I registered my domain name with Yahoo. it is: WorldWideministriesInternational.org They forwarded it to: worldwideministries.bravehost.com Yahoo forwarded that domain to Bravehost who I have a free website with. I now want to register my...
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 6, 2010 12:22pm
by Corwings
n
Neal
When I try to click on bravenet links I get kicked out to advertising pages.
It takes me a couple of tries to log in then when I click on my Email to Check it I get Kicked back out to Advertising pages. This happens no matter What I try to do on bravenet. I enabled Cookies and put bravenet on my safe list nothing works.Please help with some i...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 8:08pm
by Neal
l
Lori
New user wants to delete site and start over
I'm new to Bravenet hosting and also new to Wordpress. (Much to learn, but both seem relatively user-friendly). I already opened a support ticket, but it's a holiday weekend, and I'm anxious to get this fixed. I wasn't organized enough when I uploaded new Wordpres...
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 5:59pm
by Lori
DivX Videos Destroyed in the Bravehost server
Somebody knows why my DiVx videos are destroyed in Bravenet?
Views: 499   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 4:54pm
by Luis
When can I publish my page?
Not sure what I'm doing, actually. I bought a domain (http://www.takeitaway.net) that I'm working through Bravenet to set it up and host it. I don't see the buttons to publish it (not sure if there is any), and when I contacted Domain.com about the link, they tell...
Views: 296   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 2, 2010 2:24pm
by Philo Kvetch
Content Disappeared
Hello, I was adding a link on my page and half my content on my main page just disappeared! Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to get it back?
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2010 10:11am
by DollarForDiabete...
c
Carey
Deleted page in Website wizard and Heading is still in my sites toolbar.
I just deleted a page in website wizard and it deleted all the content that I wanted deleted, but when I go to my site the toolbar and heading is still there for you to click on. When you click on it says page can not be found and takes you to an advertisement page...
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2010 9:25pm
by Kevin
s
Sarah
Tranfered domain not working
Hi, I just transfered the domain name justdancecny.com and I am getting this error: According to an internal test your website doesn't seem to be resolving to our servers (yet). Please be aware that any changes you've made or features you've enabled here may not...
Views: 374   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2010 10:12am
by Sarah
r
Ricky
Newsletter
Is it possible to attach a file to my newsletter? I would like to reward my subscribers with a free embroidery design when I reach 500 subscribers. Ricky
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2010 6:55am
by Ricky
direct downloads from an ftp server
Hello everyone. I have a question. I want to host files on an ftp server, and give a login and password to someone so they can access the server through a browser and download directly. Does bravehost have anything like that? The only use I could find was for ftp to...
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2010 2:37pm
by Peter
b
Bunny
Domain Registry
i made a site a few years ago on here and registered the domain lexingtoninteriors.net. it worked then, i came to update and start back up, repurchased the domain name and now if you go to it nothing. it doesn't even show up in my domain tab on bravenet account, but...
Views: 301   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 27, 2010 2:25am
by Peter
making my forum open to those who want to add to the forum
Hi, How do I make my forum open to the public? I password protected it when I first made it,but now I want for people to add to the forum without having to use my pass word code...How do I fix this? John Siemers
Views: 282   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2010 7:26pm
by Jan
Site is not saving and not publishing - No permission to access!?
I am TRYING to make a new site (the link attached)on my existing account....but is does NOT save the changes I make and it does NOT publish when I try to. Also it says that I don't have permission to access my own new site....I use the wizard and I never had these...
Views: 324   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 25, 2010 5:57pm
by Ulla Lindstroem
Changing filenames
The hosting service has suddenly become case sensitive, and as a result links to many of my pages are broken. Is it possible to change any or all filenames to lower case so that one can create consistent links to and between pages?
Views: 298   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 25, 2010 2:49pm
by Glyn
Forum Layout and Moving Threads
Any help will be gratefully received...... I have had a reorganisation of our forum, adding some new categories (all threads were previously within one forum). On my forum manager page the layout is fine but when the forum is loaded by regular non-administrators t...
Views: 329   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2010 12:24pm
by Jan
Javon Walker Signs With Vikings
National ReporterThe Minnesota Vikings active free-agent Javon Walker Tuesday to furnish the team's accepting corps, just hours afterwards account bankrupt that Sidney Rice appropriate anaplasty for an afflicted hip. "Javon Walker is out there demography his turns,"...
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2010 7:50pm
by Javon Walker Sig...
Website pages won't open up, i..e. get an error message saying website cannot be found.
When myself or others go into my website, she often find that when they try to open a page, they get the message, "The webpage cannot be foundDNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. The link may be broken" This is extremely upsetting given that I need all the pa...
Views: 347   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 24, 2010 7:38pm
by Fred
d
David
General Inquiry
What happened to Bravenet? Strange ads hover along the bottom of the screen. This must be relatively new, because I had never seen them before a few months ago. It is very annoying. I do understand that I own a free account, but it seems ever since they launched V...
Views: 277   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2010 6:19am
by Kevin
Confused :(
Anybody else having trouble with their websites today??? It says mine is suspended and inactive why?? I have not run out of my bandwidth for the month so that cannot be why....I have been having unusually high traffic that I cannot explain either I'm so confused ......
Views: 296   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2010 6:15am
by Kevin
Run out of Bravenet URLs?
Hi I am webman for a free bravenet site. As you see when you look into it i have alot of URLs within it and that is bravenet URLs that i have created. I have run out of adding anymore bravenet URLs (in otherwords i cannot start a new file on my website. Any poi...
Views: 304   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 24, 2010 6:12am
by Kevin
Having trouble with header
For some reason my header has just disappeared so I added another one and now it sits to the right I have gone in on a number of occasions and tried to indent it over towards the centre a bit but it won't stay there, each time I preview it its back to the right again...
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2010 12:33am
by Nannaone
SQL Error
Hi, i got this error...any ideas what its all about ? It happened out of nowhere ...i was not doing any modification on the forum recently. "General Error SQL ERROR [ mysqli ] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'sql1.bravehost.com' (111) [2003] An sql error...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2010 10:01pm
by tiger/sachs club
No saving
Hi people I can't proceed my site's replenishment having no possibility to save. Are there here who knows how to overcome a blocking? Thank in advance for your helping. Uladzimir.
Last Post: Aug 21, 2010 10:54am
by Corwings
web yang dibuat di bravehost, sudah dipublikasi tapi tidak tambil di search engine dan di URL juga
1. saya buat sebuah web sub domain dengan bravehost dan sudah dipublikasi tetapi web saya tidak muncul di search engine. saya juga mencobanya di URL sama saja tidak ditampilkan, 2. web dari bravehost mengali ke domain apa bisa,dan saya untuk yang domain apa tid...
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2010 2:24am
by Jandi Wongso
WEB HOSTING
saya melakukan pembuatan web dengan bravehost,dan web kami sudah dipublikasih, kenapa sewaktu saya ingin mencari di search engine yahoo dan google,malah saya coba di URL dengan alamat web saya yang pasti tapi tetap tidak ditampilkan,tlg dibantuh.
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2010 2:06am
by Jandi Wongso
nike shox shoes on sale
If you are looking for a high-performance athletic shoes, when you go to Web search rankings you will see the nike Shox ranked on the list. The design and use of the material together, they produced a top running shoes. This Navina use Nike Shox column system to prod...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2010 8:54pm
by zll3780
j
Janine
google search for my website - results show the name of the template I used
When you google my website - www.hellohypnosis.com - the result is titled with the name of the template I used for my site (Colors 4 - Free CSS XHTML Template by Rambling Soul)....followed by 3 repetitions of the website name, and a partial phrase, not of my choosing...
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2010 10:00pm
by Corwings
Pages
Hi! Just wondering about how many pages are included with free hosting.
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2010 12:25am
by Peter
s
sean
ftp account deleted
My ftp account as been deleted?! How can this happen? Sean
Views: 333   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 17, 2010 11:33am
by sean
w
wjbal
how to cancel my account
hi i thinnk i deleted my website from here, now i'd like to delete my account; how do i do that? thanks.
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2010 11:27am
by -----
Can not view web page
I have uploaded files and when i go to view my web page its says under construction. How do i get from uploadind files to view my page.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! Thanks
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2010 7:10am
by -----
c
Cindy
Domains
ok i am not very computer savvy so bear with me...I bought three domains and when i was working on a free website from bravenet i could see it when i went to www.crranchhorse.com but then i needed more so i upgraded to viviti and now i can only get to it by doing htt...
Views: 313   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 14, 2010 8:28am
by Cindy
n
Nicole
ftp server not available at this time
are we not allowed to edit our pages without going into ftp?
Views: 300   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 2:14pm
by Peter
c
Cindy
Bravenet and Viviti
I just registeres with Bravenet the other day and started a free website. I bought 3 domain names I didn't like how it was going so I upgraded and chose Viviti. I cannot get my domain names to appear with my new website. Is that considered a transfer and I have t...
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 10:37am
by Cindy
d
Doreen
Using web template to replace my current site
Hi, I want to change my current website design I got from the web wizzard by using the web template..I already uploaded the new template to my account but I can't get through on how to put it on my current site...pls. help! Thanks.
Views: 588   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 9:11am
by Doreen
t
tin
Flash not working
I've tried uploading an html file with flash but it isnt working. All my html files are working/showing correctly on my browser except the ones with flash on them. I've uploaded the swf files. Please help me.
Views: 383   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 6:15am
by Fernando
MS Access Database
I am learning to build an online database using MS Access. It requires a Sharepoint server. Does Bravent fit this requirement?
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2010 11:19am
by bonniec
c
Cliff
Wordpress.org Quick Install - Fantastico?
I've used Fantastico to install Wordpress.org on my Hostgator site. Is there a quick install in Bravenet? If so,what is it & where can I find it. I have a paid Bravenet account. Thanks
Views: 606   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2010 10:00am
by ceejaydub
Moving Posts
I searched but couldn't find the answer so I apologize for posting if the answer is already out there. I have one of the free Bravehost pages, and I use the Forums tool service. My question is, is there a way to move posts? I created a 'thread' or a 'post' and hop...
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2010 4:45pm
by Giblette
site is not published
I have uploaded and edited my website and has tried to publish it. I need help with publishing an uploaded website/page.
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2010 8:41am
by Courtnie from Br...
site shown as not published
my site shows as not published. I used the ftp for bravrnet to upload it. edited it with bravenet editor but I do not understand how to publish my site in this manner. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2010 8:31am
by Fred
Link to files not working
The inner pages to files that I have uploaded and that have been working all these years, are not working now. can you help me?
Views: 288   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 12:18am
by Peter
d
dckane
Email forms for unique domains with replies to different email addresses
Been using bravenet to host just one domain for a few years. Set up and email forms which works fine. Now I want to add a few domain names with their own websites, email accounts, and email forms with form responses returned to each of the unique domain email account...
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 12:04am
by Peter
Top QC feared judge would bring down Chief Justice
One of the country's top QCs feared Supreme Court judge Bill Wilson would bring down the Chief Justice with him if he was forced to resign. That is one of the revelations in an extraordinary 50-page email trail - obtained by the Herald - that led to Justice Wilson b...
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 8:43pm
by Top QC feared ju...
p
pat
password protecting
Hi All, I want to password protect the photos. but when i password protect them. when you sign on, you see the photos but also can get into my account under members area. how can i password protect . so they only see the photo albums and nothing else. help!!!!!!!
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 6:28pm
by pat
cant find anything
I have big problem. since I renew my page I cant do anything... when I go to the ftp site I dont see anything, no maps, page or pictures. just like it empty but the page is on the internet. I downloaded filezilla but it is the same it seems like everything is lost...
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 1:11pm
by Scott
Unable to connect with Coffee Cup FTP on laptop
I can't upload on my Coffee Cup FTP on my laptop. I get a message that saids it is unable to connect. I know what to input because I use it upstairs on my desktop. Has something change or what can I do to solve the problem? Thank you, Ann
Views: 322   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 6:20am
by Ann Stalls
s
Steph
New Domain Probelms
I have had a website on bravenet for a while now. Recently I purchased a domain name (not through bravenet, but through another site). I would like my new domain and my existing bravenet site to be one and the same. I have added my new domain as an external dom...
Views: 313   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 4:54am
by Peter
Bravenet forum slug slow
The bravenet forum has been very, very, slow today. Can get into a thread but then getting out by hitting 'index' takes an age. Some of us have even had difficulty getting on at all. This evening improved a little but still too slow.
Views: 273   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 4:46am
by Peter
f
FLY
Seperating post on a threaded style forum
Is there a way to add bullets to seperate the post?
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2010 5:48am
by FLY
m
Mary
File Mngr - Full of auto parts garbage WILL NOT DELETE OR RENAME
I have 5 domains, 3 of them , that have not yet been made - published have been crowded full of crap. the file mngr says limit of 200 etc. as soon as I delete them and then go back in to that page again, they are back. I tried to rename files to then delete. won'...
Views: 317   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 6, 2010 2:17am
by Mary
pro tools ala carte or pro hosting dinner
i upraded by photo album to pro for 39.95 now i am wanting the pro email forms another 39.95 i read how pro hosting includes all the tools ad free but does it include all tools upgraded to pro type such as the pro email forms thank you
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2010 8:50am
by Courtnie from Br...
Site pages
My home page (index) is not being read properly by your hosting system. I have a title in the HTML, and it is coded correctly, yet when you visit my homepage, it says 'untitled' at the top. This can hurt my search engine standings. I want to know why my title is not...
Views: 374   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 9:28am
by Courtnie from Br...
g
Grey
MEssage forum database??
Where can I access the message forum database? I'd like to download all of my messages and users so I can use them in a more updated forum. Does anyone know how to get the database out? Thanks, Grey
Views: 359   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 8:47am
by Scott
No#1 hollywood weight loss
It is still time to lose weight before summer! buy Clenbuterol Treat yourself with Clenbuterol weight loss program and Clenbuterol cycle will help you lose more weight than any other medicine without Clenbuterol side effects ! You can buy prescription only Clenbutero...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 4:57am
by clenbuterol
Problem with specific state not displaying site
We renewed our website today and in Georgia people can pull it up with no problems. However in Alabama (where we need it the most) its still showing up as it needs to be renewed. Any ideas
Views: 280   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 4:26am
by Christy
Bottom pop up
Do all free sites provided by Bravenet.com now have a bottom pop up on their front page?
Views: 315   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 3:33am
by well...
g
Graham
Domain names
I have registered and paid for two domain names through Bravenet but they do not appear on my account. I have tried to transefr them but cant do any of that either. Does anyone know how I can get access to the domains to set up a website?
Views: 393   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 11:21am
by Glyn
g
Graham
Get rid of Wordpress Blog
I have developed the webpages using the wizard and published the site - however when I hit the congrats you have published you site to the internet - it comes up with 'My Wordpress Blog'. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this and publish the correct web pages.
Views: 308   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 7:34am
by Peter
free web site
I desire to have free website at bravenet but when attempting for Sign UP, the page appears with the following message: There is a problem with this website's security certificate Due to above problem what should I do to sign up for a free website
Views: 357   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 7:24am
by Peter
Heath Ledger
When a young, hunky 20 year old heart-throb Heath Ledger first came to the attention of the public in 1999, it was all too easy to tag him as a "pretty boy" and an actor of not much depth. He has spent the past five years trying desperately to sway this image away, b...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 2:57am
by zll3780
g
Graham
Website
I have purchased a Domain Name fishingoutdoors.co.nz - does anyone know how I can get this transferred to bravenet so I can dvelop a website and hosting through bravenet?
Views: 376   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 2:40am
by Peter
Request for FTP and Cpanel Details
Hello, We are trying to host our newly created website but the ftp didn't connect. What will be the FTP and Cpanel details and the link for us to successfully host our website. Thanks, Kenday
Views: 333   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 6:33pm
by Courtnie from Br...
f
FLY
Keeping a post at the top of forum
Is there a way to keep a post at the top of the board and not allow post to it? Just curious...new to this style of forum.
Views: 252   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 10:38am
by FLY
k
kelly
Uploading my website to my domain
Hi I have created my website using webplus 10 software and now want to hook it up to my bravenet account to make it go live. How do I do this please?? I have tried following the FTP instructions but nothing happened. Many thanks Kelly
Views: 309   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 6:11am
by Glyn
I need help
I can't renew my hosting, can you help me? I don't know why
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 2:48am
by Peter
e
Ed
Purchasing domain from bravenet
I want to know if I purchase a domain from bravenet, will my contact information be displayed in the whois registry lookup for everyone to see?
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2010 9:31pm
by -----
error
I have this trouble with my website Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page...
Views: 255   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2010 12:32pm
by -----
Under Construction
I built a web site using FrontPage and when I publich it, I can't see it. It tells me that the page is under construction. I have worked with support and they seem to think it has something to do with my index.htm page. I don't know where to turn to.
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2010 6:17am
by -----
s
SJM
Broken Links
Hi folks, I had a look at my website the other day and noticed some of the links from the headings near the top of the page are not working. When I click on them I receive 'HTTP 404 - File not found'. I haven't done any editing to the site recently and they were fin...
Views: 275   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 30, 2010 5:39pm
by SJM
l
Linda
how to add music on website?
I have tried following instructions on the resources menu but does not work. PLEASE help. I have music on another site but for some reason the same coding does not work on this new website.
Views: 316   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 29, 2010 2:02pm
by Glyn
Can't Change Account Photo
Help, I can't change the photo on my account. I get a dark sky picture but want to change it to one of my own photos. Have uploaded the image somewhere in the service, but can't activate the image so it appears on the top left of my home blog page. Can anyone help?...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2010 1:58pm
by The Other Icke
l
lero
music issue
i have uploaded music to my website as .wav files and embedded it but on some computers the quicktime symbol comes up and the play box deosnt what is wrong?? aldo if u have another embedding code that does work give it to me plz
Views: 523   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 28, 2010 1:33pm
by Linda
page rearrange move down but not up
Hello! Because I'm a free subscriber, I cannot open a support ticket for help. I searched but did not find this answer. I know HOW to rearrange the pages, go to Themes, et al. I've done it before. But this time the rearranging will only move the pages down, but not u...
Views: 268   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2010 11:19am
by Courtnie from Br...
r
Ricky
Enable remote linking
How do I enable remote linking so I can add images to my newsletter.?I have Pro hosting.
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2010 11:49pm
by Ricky
j
jjcane
Website not available
For some reason I cannot go to my webpage, I believe it has been disabled. Can some one explain why? www.jjscomix.bravehost.com
Views: 325   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2010 10:04pm
by ....
Unwanted space on site
I have just changed my theme set layout - same theme different layout, and now I have huge white spaces at the top of each page as if the first editing block was blank. However this appears when scrolling down. How do I eliminate this space?
Views: 256   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 23, 2010 10:06am
by Corwings
Website Suspended
I've got a message pop saying my site is suspended, has anyone else got this message?
Views: 269   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 2:32pm
by Jim
r
Robert
WEBSITES ARE NOT DISPLAYING!!!
What's going on Bravenet??? We are unable to access our websites. They are not showing up. Are you having issues????
Views: 365   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 12:40pm
by Corwings
m
M1
free hit counter
I downloaded the free bravenet counter but I want to be the only one to view stats, anyone accessing my blog can click and see it. Is there a way to stop this?
Views: 245   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 9:24am
by Philo Kvetch
How do I make it full page
My website only shows on half the screen - how do I correct?
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 21, 2010 9:58am
by Corwings
b
bth
Are "white hat" hacking sites allowed?
Well, I read the terms and stuff but I still have one question. Is it ok to have a hacking site here? I don't mean like a site about hacking credit card numbers and stuff, but like a site about remote administration techniques, key loggers, and stuff like that.
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2010 9:27am
by Courtnie from Br...
ftp problem
I'm using text or visual editor to edit my website but bravenet won't allow it. I keep getting this message: The Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (No FTP Server Passed In) Can anyone help me? This problem has been going...
Views: 307   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2010 6:20pm
by -----
k
Kath K
missing
Hi It seems that since the upgrade, one of my buttons has disappeared from the homepage. I'm told that I need a htaccess file. Can anyone help please? Kath
Views: 262   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 20, 2010 8:23am
by Corwings
k
Kat
Website no longer displays the correct css design
I just recently browsed through the website I created a few years back (biosynergistics-center.com). I did not do anything but it seems like the css templates are not showing properly (rather not showing at all) -- It displays only text values in my webpages. I check...
Views: 261   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 19, 2010 7:00pm
by Kat
r
Ray
Loading photos
Need help !!!! can not get photos to upload so I can put them on my site. Any suggestions?
Views: 302   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 19, 2010 6:06pm
by -----
k
Karen
Unable to find website
The website is published but when you do a search for it on google I can not locate it. Even if you search for the URL it will not show up.
Views: 329   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 19, 2010 5:06pm
by Mary
g
Gilda
Site wob't publish
Hi, I posted this yesterday, but for the life of me I can't find it. When I hit the box that said "Finish Building and publish website" I get this notice on the next page: The Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (Connect Faile...
Views: 341   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 17, 2010 10:59am
by Gilda
c
Casey
Deleting a Forum Post
I am not a member of Bravenet. My dance studio made a forum for Dance Company members to chat about upcoming competitions and stuff where anyone, even people who aren't members of Bravenet, can post topics. I made a few and I would like to delete some, but I do not k...
Views: 276   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2010 11:08am
by Karen
Deleting spammer comments
How do I delete messages by spammers in my guest-book?
Views: 253   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2010 7:06am
by Karen
FTP Account / Error in Upload ?!!? Please Help!
Hello, I am trying to use the publish website feature of Expression Web 2, Web Development Software, I have a test web just to test this publishing feature. It's actually one of the template websites that comes with EWD2 software. I renamed the home page: ' index....
Views: 363   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 14, 2010 9:47am
by jayabee3
s
Sean
Security Issues - very concerned
I monitor traffic to my web sites daily with using add free stats - I use sponsored links so only get 1 or 2 when my sponsored adds are not switched on - however today I had lots of traffic - I discovered that someone has uploaded 255 file extensions to my web site -...
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:35am
by Scott
How do I transfer my web site
I took the suggestion from Bravenet to build my web site with viviti. I purchased my url or domain from bravenet. My site is on viviti. How do I transfer it to the web site I purchased www.ourspiritualjourney.net? Viviti gives that as my domain on my account page...
Views: 325   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 10:13pm
by Todd
Not Authorized??
after building my web site, I used your ftp program to upload to bravenet. When Itried to bring up my web page, it told me that I am not authorized to view this page. What gives?
Views: 486   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 20, 2010 9:31pm
by Corwings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10