This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Run out of Bravenet URLs?

Hi

I am webman for a free bravenet site. As you see when you look into it i have alot of URLs within it and that is bravenet URLs that i have created. I have run out of adding anymore bravenet URLs (in otherwords i cannot start a new file on my website.

Any pointers/help?

Re: Run out of Bravenet URLs?

Well could be you have used up your 5mb of space limit or close to it

You have the free subdomain/free hosting so if you want more space as you apparently do then UPGRADE your hosting to paid hosting and get a DOMAIN

THe bravenet free subdomain is NOT MEANT to be a huge website as you apparently want.

For that find another host that either gives you more space free or as said above buy a domain and get paid hosting

According to the values returned to my FTP program there is limit on the number of files as well as on space although it is very large (thousands).

Remove redundant files and ensure that images are correctly sized.

Also there is nothing stopping you opening a second Bravenet account and creating an overflow site there.

Hi

Thanks there

Yeap if i have any redunant URLs i am deleting them and eventually when i cannot have anymore URLs for my site i will upgrade that meaning pay for my site). But when i upgrade can i have more space in my website thus allwoing me to have more URLs?

Thanks for the help here already..

when you upgrade to paid hosting and get a domain you get more space so you can have more pages on your site

Also as said check your images and make sure they are sized down to an appropriate size as well

As said with ALL THE LINKS you have on your page so far and fact you want to add more says you want a FULL OUT website so upgrading would be the best because the free subdomain/free hosting here at bravenet is meant to be a small beginner website or such.