This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
General Inquiry

What happened to Bravenet? Strange ads hover along the bottom of the screen. This must be relatively new, because I had never seen them before a few months ago. It is very annoying.

I do understand that I own a free account, but it seems ever since they launched Viviti, they have slacked on maintaining the quality of Bravenet.

One more thing: I return to my account, and all of a sudden it says I am over capacity for disk usage. How is this possible? Do the images and files I store somehow accumulate extra space over time? Or have they just lowered the amount of space for free accounts?

Can anyone explain this? Thank you for time and answers,

David

Browser: Flock

Re: General Inquiry

On your site I only see the normal "Powered by Bravenet" links at the bottom of the page.

The space allowance for free accounts was reduced quite some time ago.

Re: General Inquiry

I see the lower banner with your site

Just things have to deal with as bravenet makes changes from time to time even with the free subdomains

You only have 5mb of space so if you have HUGE OVERSIZED images then you better get them down to an appropriate size. Use irfanview and then upload them again.

Bravenet made these changes with space long ago so keep up with your newsletters from bravenet and that as that is your source of happenings from around bravenet or if they post here at any of the forums from time to time of anything happening