This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tranfered domain not working

Hi, I just transfered the domain name justdancecny.com and I am getting this error:

According to an internal test your website doesn't seem to be resolving to our servers (yet). Please be aware that any changes you've made or features you've enabled here may not work if the public cannot reach your site. If you've recently transferred or registered this domain please check back shortly as the changes may not have taken effect (they could take up to 24-72 hours depending on the settings of your previous dns provider). If you've been making changes to your dns records you may have rendered your site unreachable.

I see in previous threads someing about nameservers, but I dont know what that means or how to change it. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Browser: IE

Re: Tranfered domain not working

YOUR DNS records are important

In looking up your domain you purchased the domain from some melbourne company

Now not sure if you are trying to transfer your site here to bravenet or what

but if are your DNS records would have to point here to bravenet I am sure to work.

Until you get your DNS records changed from officelive.com to the ones bravenet gave you it can propogate

Then it can take as said 24 to 72 hours to fully propogate.

You may have to open a support ticket possibly as well too if as said you are transferring your site here

Re: Tranfered domain not working

Thank you very much. But, I dont know what DNS records are or how to change them. :o) Where would I find this info?

Browser: IE