This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DivX Videos Destroyed in the Bravehost server

Somebody knows why my DiVx videos are destroyed in Bravenet?

Browser: explorer

Re: DivX Videos Destroyed in the Bravehost server

Could be anything

like not coded right on your page or something

Bravenet recently made some changes with their hosting so you could have a wrong link in their so could have to be changed

You are using word press as well so could be something with that too

Or don't have the program needed to play the video

"destroyed" meaning?

OK, to say that they have been destroyed, you must have logged in to your account, gone to file manager, found that the files had vanished from the folder where you uploaded them. Then instead of just raising a ticket you post a question on a public forum!

Or did you find that you made a typo in a link on your site and find it easier to abuse Bravenet than to fix it?

That's people who don't read english or speak another language with their sites don't like to read up on what is happening

They just come in and think Someone out to get em or something on site

Plus don't phrase things right in questions

ok; I uploaded a file of 40Mb, in file manager it appears to be goor, but later, on week the same file only had 3Mb in the file manager and it were impossible to read,so that the reason why i told that the file was "destroyed"

So I delete the remains of the file and upload ones again, using codes from divx.com in a simple page .html (http://tavot.bravehost.com, but i see a message "plug-ins are not instaled"
??
Mime types video/divx and extension .dvx are not included in the server configuration?

Yes. it was destroyed. the file size was 40Mb readable and it looks wel in Divx webplayer, a few days later Nothing" and the file in the server (the same name but 3 Mb) It is not a destroyed file?