This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my bravehost account info does not list my domain

When I login to bravenet.com and I'm at the Account Overview page I would have expected to see my domain in the web hosting box, but it's not there. I paid for the domain a couple of months ago and since then have regularly updated my website, www.uulethbridge.org.
I'm able to do the updates from my desktop using NVU. That software has the link to ftp2.bravehost.com, it works just fine.
But I am curious as to why I don't see my website listed.
Also, in the same web hosting box there is a zero for ftp accounts, yet I appear to be using one. Any ideas?

Browser: ie

Re: my bravehost account info does not list my domain

Gil
When I login to bravenet.com and I'm at the Account Overview page I would have expected to see my domain in the web hosting box, but it's not there. I paid for the domain a couple of months ago and since then have regularly updated my website, www.uulethbridge.org.
I'm able to do the updates from my desktop using NVU. That software has the link to ftp2.bravehost.com, it works just fine.
But I am curious as to why I don't see my website listed.
Also, in the same web hosting box there is a zero for ftp accounts, yet I appear to be using one. Any ideas?

OOPS..JUST FOUND THE REASON... I APPLIED UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME!

Browser: ie

Re: my bravehost account info does not list my domain

Yes have to MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE CORRECT BRAVENET ACCOUNT if you have MORE THAN 1.

Too many people come in and ask this question and find out they logged in to the wrong bravenet account