This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Deleting a Forum Post

I am not a member of Bravenet. My dance studio made a forum for Dance Company members to chat about upcoming competitions and stuff where anyone, even people who aren't members of Bravenet, can post topics. I made a few and I would like to delete some, but I do not know how since I am not a member. Anyone know how to?

Browser: Internet Explorer

Re: Deleting a Forum Post

If you posted a post then you have only a certain amount of time to delete it right after making the post

But if your posts have been their for a while ONLY THE OWNER OF THE FORUM can delete the posts

So your posts are their unless you contact owner of the forum and they login to their bravenet account when they registered for the bravenet forum if that is what they have

and go to the maintenance area for the forum and they can delete the posts of yours there

You DO NOT have to be a member of bravenet to post at forums or guestbooks etc that are on other sites

Just know that if you post to a forum you usually have so long after you post to delete it or edit it

After that window is gone then ONLY THE OWNER can delete the post if you are NOT the owner of the forum