General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Using templates
Hi! Can someone tell me how to use a template that I uploaded to 'my favourites'? Thanks!
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2005 2:36pm
by tropicalnut
s
steve
help
How do you type
Views: 392   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2005 12:25pm
by Taka Seiyaryu
c
corey
publish with frontpage2002
Hi there looking for some help. When I use my frontpage tu publish it gives me this message 533-cant open that file:permission denied 533Rename/movefailure:no such file or directory and i used the info under the ftp icon ???? not only will it not publish after...
Views: 440   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 20, 2005 10:58am
by cat
d
dot
help i need to add images
hi i want to do a sheet music website where u click onthe link and it brings up the sheet music.how do i do this?
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2005 10:46am
by dot
k
kasha
What am I doing wrong??
I have been trying to add the horoscope to my page. I did the copy & paste and published it. When I click on view service, it shows up but when I go on the page where I put it, it doesn't show up. What am I doing wrong?
Views: 286   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2005 8:58am
by kasha
How Do I make links for my site??
Im making a sims2 fansite, and Since I cant figure out how to make them downloadable on it, I was going to give links to my stuff, but when I insert links in the Code Editor thingy, and I preview my page, all thats there is the un-clickable link! What did I do wrong...
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2005 7:00am
by Martin E. Meserv...
l
Leigh
Doomed
All of a sudden it cam up (i cant remember exactly)Hosting down i think something like that
Views: 340   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 20, 2005 5:54am
by Leigh
l
Leigh
More Traffic Safely
I need to know how to get more traffic safely and free last time i just registerd to every free one i saw but then i was banned because one of then were spamming so do you know any free ones that wont git me banned
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2005 5:51am
by Leigh
could find my site
i couldnt find my site on the server it didnt open yet....ive bought it on 18 may 2005 from barvenet.com and it still doesnt open.....can anybody help me and tell me waht to do
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2005 5:48am
by ahmed abdul ghan...
where am I ??
When entering my brave net address for my free website, it says it does not exist. How can or what do I enter as an address to get people to this website, that took me 2 days to build?? HELP!!!
Views: 246   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2005 3:37am
by Peter
how do others find me
I published my website and have the address, but when I type it in to find it, it doesn't exsist!! It's supposed to be http://craftguy.bravehost.com what am I missing. HELP!! I'm want some people to see it. Also Is there a way I can get a counter? I have the free...
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2005 3:35am
by Peter
s
Sures
Need Help !!
I've made my site through Frontpage ..Normally it's ok with me ..BuT when I upload my site with Bravehost ... I'm not able to view the pics N the Thames that I kept Originally ...Do I made mistake while uploading pics or what ? Mostly I used geocities But No more...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2005 8:55pm
by Sures
new need a little help
im made a forum to place on my new page i went to cut and paste it on but it keeps saying its in my favorite folder clip board and i cant find that please help i am very annoyed ikow if i can get this done it wil solve 60 to 70 percent of me problems
Views: 292   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 19, 2005 7:04pm
by kennigr
l
LexiF
I was wondering...
Okay, I'm cheap, and I don't want to upgrade. Is there a way to add your own layout to your website? I mean, instead of just colors for a background, could you add something you created on your own?
Views: 309   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2005 6:32pm
by Stephen Chapman
r
Robin
Unpublishing Website
How do I unpublish a website?
Views: 316   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 19, 2005 5:04pm
by Robin
n
Nick
Password Lock
I have a question. I recently downloaded the password lock feature and it works pretty well. But I don't know how to make the part of the site I am linking to private. Anyone can still access it just by clicking on the tab at the top. How do I privatize part of m...
Views: 448   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2005 5:03pm
by Skuerrel
s
Shell
Help! I am lost!!
Hi, I was working on my webpage and now cannot remember how to get back in to edit it. I have clicked on everything, searching for an edit area (cannot be located). I have restarted, checked my cookies, jumped up and down, talked to the computer and still cann...
Views: 284   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2005 4:54pm
by Skuerrel
publishing web site????
Hi - I'm confused on how to publish a web site. I uploaded all my files in file manager. But if I go through the web wizard - it wants me to design new pages. How do I enter my page names & set the site up?? Thanks for your help - new user...
Views: 329   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2005 4:51pm
by Skuerrel
question
two question 1. how do you set image files (jpg, bitmap ect.) as a backround for your site? 2. how do I edit my navigation bar? just to mension... I have a free acount incase it matters
Views: 414   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2005 4:45pm
by Skuerrel
k
kumar
upload files on site
how can i upload files on site
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2005 1:55pm
by Peter
f
ffej
intro page
Iam new here and I love it. However I wa swondering if anyone knows if I could put on an intro page(you have to click to enter) where you could put on music graphics ect. I think it would be a cool addition, but I need some help getting it.
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2005 12:22pm
by ffej
r
Rachel
Can you even upload music onto your site from WMP?
I bin trying all morning to get background music but none of the html codes can upload from my Windows media player. Does anyone know how? Thanx
Views: 320   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2005 12:20pm
by Robbie
Can't upload my site through FTP?
Put in all the FTP settings correctly in dreamweaver, get logged in but when i try to upload my files i get the folowing error An FTP error occured - cannot put background.htm 553-Can't open that file:Permission denied Anyone help me out? Thanks Andy
Views: 400   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2005 12:15pm
by Robbie
n
Nicole
HELP with Net Objects Fusion
Hello! I am having a problem uploading my sites - its taking forever (and we have dsl) and then I get error reports. What is going on??? Monday afternoon, everything was hunky dory, and then later in the evening, it wouldn't upload and now my site is gone!!!! HE...
Views: 345   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 19, 2005 11:07am
by Nicole
s
scotty
403 error
help i dont know wats wrong.. i have uploaded the pages and all but when i got to the web-site it says 403 error..."The owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors".. i dont know wat top do plz help..
Views: 440   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2005 9:56am
by scotty
k
KC
Bravenet Down/Frontpage problems
Hi Recently I moved my site over to Bravenet Premium and am still in the process of trying it out. My old URL and site are still up and running. The primary reason I moved to Bravenet was to be able to use Frontpage more easily. I find that I can use Frontpag...
Views: 359   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2005 9:39am
by Nancy
k
Kevan
missing components
I am having an issue with getting all of the components of my home page to appear. I have uploaded all of my files successfully, yet there is a navigation bar component missing when I view the site (as normal.) The navigation bar is visible when previewed in Frontp...
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2005 9:00am
by Kevan
t
Tammy
Help with DNS Nameserver???
HELP!!!! I have my domains purchased at dotearth.com, they wanted a nameserver & address for forwarding. So I upgraded at bravenet & they gave me the nameserver info. I have had a few problems with my site and the people at dotearth.com said it was because my nameser...
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2005 8:53am
by Tammy
f
funky
please help im new
i cant find wot to click on to create my account please help me
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2005 8:11am
by Peter
images wont upload
Forgive me if this has been asked before... I only started using this today. I started uploading images and everything went fine... now when i try to upload images they wont work. I'm using the visual option, i browse and upload the file, once it has uploaded it...
Views: 303   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 18, 2005 8:55pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
k
K
BIG QUESTION
How do you check your websites email. Like when I signed up it gave me 30 email accounts but dont know how to check my email??? Let Me know
Views: 253   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2005 7:57pm
by laokao
j
Jimmy
Edit your pages
Hi. I am signed into my account. I click "Edit your pages" Ok so now I click edit on one of the pages and it saying the system caanot log you in. Please try entering your username/password again. Or if you've lost your password. Click here. What do I doo!
Views: 314   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2005 7:09pm
by Skuerrel
Can someone help me upload sims to a SIms2 fansite?
I REALLY need help here. Im making A sims2 Fansite, and have NO idea how to upload sims! HELP ME!
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2005 7:05pm
by Skuerrel
n
Neil
How do I make .PDFs available for downloads on my site?
I would like to make a number of .PDF documents available for download to visitors to my site. Does anyone know if it's possible to do this with Bravenet sites?
Views: 342   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 18, 2005 2:43pm
by Neil Colledge
b
BJ
I'm Confused
How do I change editors from website wizard?
Views: 429   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2005 2:23pm
by Stephen Chapman
Create Under Construction Page
I am building my first webpage and I want to have a decorated Under Contruction Page while I am creating my website, How do I do this? TY
Views: 345   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2005 2:12pm
by Stephen Chapman
help to delete a message on my website.
Can anyone tell me how to remove a message from my website? Thank you
Views: 493   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 18, 2005 1:25pm
by Jimmy
u
u6uiu
uyy
how do you delete uplaoded pictures