This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What am I doing wrong??

I have been trying to add the horoscope to my page. I did the copy & paste and published it. When I click on view service, it shows up but when I go on the page where I put it, it doesn't show up. What am I doing wrong?

Re: What am I doing wrong??

I see your horoscope page, but I don't see any code for the horoscope. When you are inserting this kind of code in the Website Wizard, you need to navigate to the proper content area, switch to the Code Editor, find your position in the text, and then insert the code. The Website Wizard always mashes everything together so it may be a little difficult positioning everything.

The usual cut/paste code includes some comment lines. I would remove them and only include the part that says:

Of course the "xxxxxxxxxx" is your Bravenet member ID. When you are in the Website Wizards visual editor, the code will be invisible. I usually put something on either side of it, so that I know that there is something there. Try not to insert the code within matching

and

tags. Insert it right after the point where one paragraph ends and the next one begins. This will keep the Website Wizard from erasing it.

Also, the code above shows some line breaks. The Website Wizard will remove some line breaks, but try to make sure that this section of code contains no breaks.

Re: What am I doing wrong??

Ok thanks for your help. I'will do what you said and hope it works. Thanks.