This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bravenet Down/Frontpage problems

Hi

Recently I moved my site over to Bravenet Premium and am still in the process of trying it out. My old URL and site are still up and running.

The primary reason I moved to Bravenet was to be able to use Frontpage more easily. I find that I can use Frontpage extensions in the am without problem, but as the day goes on the extensions will not work. Is this a common problem? Is Bravenet unavailable/down often?

Honestly, am beginning to wonder if this is the right place for me and am considering finding another host.

Thanks!

Re: Bravenet Down/Frontpage problems

I have the same problems with my Front Page and Bravenet. Right now I can't even publish a change I made on one page. It won't even bring up my remote files. Just keep bringing up the remote site but won't let me publish. Keeps coming up with doesn't support this or that. I purchased the premium so I wouldn't have this problem and I'm still having it..I don't know how to fix it and support takes so long to get back to you. I'm ready to change servers myself. Does anyone out there know why this happens????

Browser: ,3