General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
publishing
i have tried to publish it but cant find the publsih button or anything like that someone please help
Views: 395   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 27, 2005 3:32am
by Robbie
t
Tyler
Site WOn't Update
OK i click the button to publish my website after making changes. When i look at the site, the changes aren't there. PLease help me.
Views: 267   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 27, 2005 3:25am
by Robbie
t
tina
can not log in
i am new try to log in , but my password is not ok, its well ok , can you help me?
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2005 2:18am
by tina
File manager
I assuming this has been posted many times and I am just too lazt to search for it, but does the file manager even work. I place my new html code into the editor and save and then after all my hard work, it doesn't even work. Or is there anyway to change the of...
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 8:09pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
Tracy
Change subdomain name?
Can you change the name of your subdomain after it has been created?
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 8:00pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
Thomas
I can't get favicon.ico to work
Made a 16x16_pix. favorite icon for my web page and saved in main file directory. -Wouldn't come up when I loaded my index.html page. Tried refreshing browser cache, -no luck. Tried the html tag in the head of my page. And again refreshed browser cache -No luck.
Views: 312   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 7:49pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
s
Sasha
can't manage website
help me! a few months ago, I signed up for a free bravenet site. I recently tried to manage it but I couldn't figure out how! Help!
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 7:04pm
by Sharon
site link down
this is a weird one....my site link works when I click on the link in the members area, but when I click the link in the topic of the irc channel for my site, the link does not work. I just get "Page cannot be displayed." *scratches head* any ideas?
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2005 7:01pm
by TheKatLady
Switching to Bravenet
I started out with Yahoo - then I transfered my domain name over to the Bravenet pro today because I was using so many of the free Bravenet features and I had such an easy time setting up a free account and I had a hard time trying to set up the Yahoo Store. I wan...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2005 6:56pm
by Sharon Neva
b
bearg
editing content help
I just set up a web page for the first time. I don't know how to go back and edit the content.
Views: 316   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2005 4:53pm
by Will Pomeroy
What is my website address?
I got free web hosting but I don't know what the address is. I bought a domain name (www.catherinemcclay.com) but it isn't working or connected to the free web hosting. I realize that connecting the two together may take time but I thought Bravenet did it automatical...
Views: 354   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2005 4:03pm
by Dave
i cannot get the website live
i have tried to go onto my website from my home page but is given me a 403 what do i need to do?
Views: 286   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2005 4:00pm
by Dave
Links and site name............ Help!!.
Hello All, I am so lost, it's a shame ! LOL I can edit the body of my template (text) but nothing else. I added a links and saved but when I went to the image viewer it's still just a picture not my link. I tried to edit it in the text viewer but that wa...
Views: 254   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2005 3:53pm
by Aneatra
c
chisty
starting website
I need help on how to get my site started..I dont know what to do can someone plz help me?
Views: 408   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2005 3:02pm
by Meg
m
mark
form for customers to fill in their data
completely newbie, trying to create a form - one single webpage - where after some general information, people have to fill in their data to get more detailed information from me. hmmmm anyone knows where to find any templates for this? best, mark
Views: 270   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2005 2:56pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
g
gremio
Banner...
THE AD-BANNERS OF BRAVEHOST ARE APPERING IN ALL OF MY FRAMES!!! THE NAV BAR AND IMAGES AREN'T BEING SHOWN BECAUSE OF THIS! IS THERE ANYTHING POSSIBLE? THANKS.
Views: 288   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2005 12:39pm
by gremio
t
tony
cant use my templates
basic packageI chose a template but cant access it.I tried to quickly customise my own but it is turning out ugly and cheep looking, I have tried to alter it to one of the templates but I just can not edit it.
Views: 300   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2005 10:30am
by Martin E. Meserv...
g
GregM
remote DNS Management
Does bravenet permit users to manage their own domain and direct it to the hosted site at bravenet?
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2005 8:41am
by GregM
preview doesnt match
i made my main page using the wizard and previewed. all is fine. i clicked publish and it did so. all is fine. afterwards a link to my site comes up, i click it and my page has none of the layout i selected or colours ect. i went to preview again and it was just as i...
Views: 235   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 8:36am
by butcherbloke
i can't get a website
how do you even start a website?
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 4:46am
by Peter
I can't punish my files
I have used 'ftp' & 'file manager'
Views: 270   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 4:46am
by Peter
PLEASE HELP ME!!! SOMEONE HACKED MY WEBSITE!!
www.thepik241.bravehost.com www.alliedcommenwealth.bravehost.com Someone (I know the guy who did it) hacked my account and changed my website. Can anyone please help me? The guy also changed my password so I can't do anything about it. What should I do? Ple...
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2005 7:43pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
m
Matt
HELP HELP HELP!!! IMAGE PROBS!
I really need help! I have an image uploaded into my file manager, I set it as my background to my website and instead it has a bravenet image that says "REMOTE LINKING OF IMAGES NOT ALLOWED" help! plz!
Views: 398   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2005 7:41pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Cant get icons to appear
Hi. I am hoping someone may be able to help me with a problem I have with my new website. I use the cut and paste method to add features to my website, but all that I see on my site is html coding-(which I know absolutely nothing about!) and no icons guestbook butt...
Views: 293   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 25, 2005 4:09pm
by Andrew.
GiFs saving as BMP
Hi all, I hope I posted this in the right section. I was hoping someone could help. I have some blinkies on my site that I want visitors to be able to save to their own hard drive, but when I tested it, it says save as "untitled" and "bmp". I cant quite figure out wh...
Views: 374   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 25, 2005 2:22pm
by MysticalJewel
account deleted
i was just wondering why my account has been canceled?? please e-mail me with the answer because i had a code that i urgantly need on my site....
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2005 2:06pm
by Peter
can't view second page of site
I just added a second page to my site and cannot see it on line. When I preview through the wizard, everything looks fine. I've published to the web and received the congratulations message. I've emptied my temp file and refreshed the page, but still not updated. Doe...
Views: 246   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2005 10:48am
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
Diane
Crawlers are not finding my pages. Why?
I've been working on my pages here for almost two months. The crawlers should have caught up to my name, the titles and the content well before now. Yet, my silly little pages in AOL Hometown show up on Yahoo, Google and other search engines but not one of the pages...
Views: 331   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 25, 2005 10:03am
by Diane
a
Ava C
Tell me what you think....
I have collected masses of information about building websites, web tools, web design, web hosting, templates, html, perl, php, and javascript tutorials, web editors, search engine submission, affiliate programs, clipart, banner and logo creators, counters, metatag h...
Views: 337   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 25, 2005 9:23am
by Michelle Mobley
No OutGoing Mail Server!?
I have never had a hosting Service that provided POP3 E-mail but didn't have an outgoing mail server. I use AOL so I have no other outgoing Mail server to use and would expect that there would one for our e-mail service from bravenet.com. My last hosting service was...
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2005 7:49am
by Peter
wav files
wav files not playing, yea they are embedded and used to work, looks ok in the html in file manager, any ideas??
Views: 254   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 25, 2005 3:44am
by Peter
j
jj
banning ips
how do the ip's i ban get back on?
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2005 11:10pm
by jj
Family Guy!
Hey ya'll! So, since I know that this is a help forum, I seriously need help! I have had my website for a while now, and still not one human being other than me has viewed it! If you have any interest at all in Family Guy, check it out! It has tons of stuff, but it...
Views: 392   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 24, 2005 6:25pm
by Beth
uhmm i need help with my website
my website is done but when i gime oout the url they told me it dont work.it dont show anything...what should i do i check the url and its the same url.i checked it myself and it works...i dont know what 2 do please help me who ever know der way around bravenet...ty...
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 24, 2005 11:22am
by Peter
Web name
Could I change my web name from "myfavouritebands" to "monsters of rock" ??
Views: 422   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 24, 2005 8:05am
by Martin E. Meserv...
s
sharon
disappearing email link
oh i am getting myself confused now. i have never designed a webpage before so its very basic however when someone clicks on my email address it disappears (the text) they can still email me but what am i doing wrong? Thank you
Views: 481   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 24, 2005 4:33am
by Martin E. Meserv...
link does not work the way it should
my forum is up but am still having one slight problem when you click on one link back to my site it asks to close window if you say yes it closes the window and boots you off my site why does this happen and how to fix it so it dont happen any more
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2005 3:58am
by kendrich gelpi
m
mike
to play games for free
for free games go to http://www.freewebs.com/awsome_games/
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2005 3:51am
by mike
p
Peanut
image button and emoticon buttons not working
Does anyone know why the image button wont work today? I click on it to go to the bit where u upload pics but when i click on the image button nothing happens any more
Views: 261   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 24, 2005 12:08am
by egyptiandancer
I want to know what can i do if i binded the wrong domain
I binded a wrong domain but I have already updated my space, What could i do?
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 11:32pm
by realaaaaa
我为什么不能使用论谈
请帮忙我不能使用论坛
Views: 299   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2005 11:08pm
by william
为什么我的网站不能在网上被朋友ç
为什么我的网站不能在网上被朋å&#...
Views: 385   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 23, 2005 11:04pm
by william
is there any free music/pics on web for web sites
how do you get free music/pics for web site use
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 11:03pm
by kendrich gelpi
pop up generator
i want to put in a pop up generator to pop up an thank my visitor for coming to my site and tell them a little about my site every time i try it screws my site up the color goes away if its at the top and if the code is in the midle my text is gone its at the botom...
Views: 385   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 23, 2005 11:01pm
by kendrich gelpi
j
John
How to Build A Directory Site
This is probably very elementary. But, I'm hopelessly confused! I want to build a Directory site with national search capability so that visitors can find listed resources in their local area. Are there templates for such a site? Or, do I need to be using some...
Views: 292   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2005 10:39pm
by Peter
How To Add RSS Feeds To My Website ?
My website is still being built, and I decided to add RSS feeds for constant updates of subjects of interest. I found this useful resource : http://www.rssfeedreader.com I was following the step-by-step guide, until I realised that Bravenet does not allow acces...
Views: 343   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2005 10:31pm
by Peter
n
Nexis
Images that wont show
When trying to show pictures from my site it gets an 403 error. Does the image have to be on a page for it to work or is there a way that I can show pictures right from my stash?
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2005 7:34pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
managing free templates
I downloaded some from Bravenets site, how do I edit them for my web site?? Thanks
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2005 4:50pm
by fast eddie
Help with Hosting
I need help i just paid for a one year hosting thing and it won't publish. Please help.
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 4:28pm
by Drew Gerken
a
angel
visitor uploads
Im looking for a way for my visitors to be able to upload files and access files that other visitors have uploaded. I have a pro-hosting package. Thanks...
Views: 437   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2005 1:30pm
by Eastender Street...
e
Emy
Help...
I need to delete my site but I don't know how. Is there a way to delete an account?
Views: 258   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2005 1:23pm
by Emy
I'd like ask for a help
I'm using your Premium Hosting Package . I'd like to know whether I can bind more domains in my web space? I owned several domains but I don't want to buy space service for each of them. I want to bind all of them in your host space. I regiested my domain in "enom...
Views: 326   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2005 10:23am
by realaaaaa
j
Judy
How to edit website
Now that i have established my website and i have the basics in i want to use, how do i go in and cut copy and paste?
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2005 10:04am
by Peter
r
rick
Help changing from free to paid
I just signed up for the paid hosting and am trying to change the layout but it keeps going back to the free site setup!!!
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 9:15am
by rick
m
mary
cant get site manager ect to add on to my site
hiya can you tell me how to get my site manager i have not been on for awhile and everything has changed thanks
Views: 349   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 8:03am
by mary
s
sasuke
cannot login
as i enter my username n p.w. i keep getting the message we were unable to contat you. please enter email address i have done this 3 times, but have not heard from anyone and again same message keeps coming up . please help :( thnx . sasuke
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 6:14am
by sasuke
g
Guy S
cant view website after publishing
I published my first web earlier this afternoon. I am using the free hosting accoutn until I get the hang of things. I designed the webpage in frontpage and then ftp'd it. When I try to view it all I get is "under construction. What did I do wrong? Thanks in adva...
Views: 341   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 23, 2005 5:43am
by Guy S
d
diana
Cant reply on site
i am having a problem replying on a website and was directed here...i am clueless why this is happening now.
Views: 302   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 23, 2005 3:41am
by Peter
j
Jen
COOKIES???
I try to log into my account, and I get a message saying that my cookies aren't enabled. What should I do? I am using a firewall, and adware protection. Could that be the problem?
Views: 304   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2005 3:39am
by Peter
a
angel
Need help with domain and index.html upload
I already registered a domain with bravenet.com. And I also already upload all my files into the server. But when I click on index.html that was already in the server...it said that it wasn't upload all my files yet. Please show me how to make index.html work with...
Views: 393   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2005 1:27am
by angel
a
Ava C
Free Web Templates
If you need good web templates for your website, please visit my free templates page at: www.MagicStarTemplates.netfirms.com/FreeTemplates.html I have hundreds of templates you can use for free to make your websites. Enjoy!
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2005 9:05pm
by Ava C
a
Ava C
Web Editors, Web Tools
I have found this really great WYSIWYG editor, which is FREE! You can even make javascript menus with it - it is wonderful, great, the best I have tried so far, and believe me I have tried dozens! Web Builder 1.8 - Get the zip file at Pablo Software Solutions. w...
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2005 9:02pm
by Ava C
b
BJ
I NEED URGENT HELP
Right, first off I'm not brilliant at computers. So my description may need uncoding... I cant work out how to get the pages that AREN'T listed in the nav bar, ya know. I'm trying to put fan fics up and I dont want the page listed in the nav bar. PLEASE HELP
Views: 496   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 22, 2005 8:57pm
by Ava C
r
rina
calendar stuffs
ugh.. uhmm.. i just want to know if i can change the date on my calendar and how of course... when i view my calendar from bravenet the date posted there in "today is..." is May 22, 2005... but here it's already May 23, 2005... i think its due the world's time differ...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2005 7:19pm
by rina
How much storage have I used???
I was just wandering if somewhere on Bravenet, there was a place where it told how much "STORAGE SPACE" was used. I have the free account and know that I only have 50 MB of Storage Space, but I never knew how much that I have used. Just thought I'd ask! ---> Sem...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2005 6:58pm
by Semper Fi
HELP ME
how do i upload my site to my webpage?
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2005 4:31pm
by Peter
n
Using Frontpage
Does anyone know how or even if you can use microsoft front page to upload pages? and if so please do help im clueless when it comes to this. thanks.
Views: 414   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 22, 2005 2:27pm
by NEWBIE
Password failure
hello, i assigned a password for my forum, that way only people with password can view but for some reason it will not open when entering password.. it does not say invalid password.. it will just stay on same screen.. do not understand why... I think it is a probl...
Last Post: May 22, 2005 2:26pm
by Samurai
can anyone help me!
I have registered to bravenet.com Premium Version and I have waited 52 hours and my site still is not on the server
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2005 1:45pm
by Stephen Chapman
Multiple free accounts?
Am I allowed to have more than one free account?? For instance, one for my website and a second for a website I am going to build for someone else.
Views: 382   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 22, 2005 1:40pm
by Stephen Chapman
c
Chella
Old free website still running!
I am co-manager of our web site. At first we had a free account, and then we signed up for the one year package, and redid the web page. I noticed that our old url is still working and showing hte old web page, which we dont like and dont really want out there. How d...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2005 1:36pm
by Chella
Please help me out...
Okay...how do I explain this... I haven't updated my website for a while. I tried to log in a few minutes ago and it was acting like I'd just registered. I was asked for my e-mail address and sent a verification e-mail. I went to my website to see if it was sti...
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 22, 2005 1:30pm
by Taka Seiyaryu
k
Kevan
Images won't load?!
I'm having a lot of trouble getting just two images to load in the site. They are both .gif images (one a photo, the other a banner made with Corel). On all of the other pages with .gif images they all load just fine. The page in question is my home page (index.ht...
Views: 269   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 22, 2005 12:56pm
by Kevan
a
aubs
I need some help..pllzzz!
Is there way i can use a template from another site? since i dont have pro.. i dont like ne of the other templates for the free ones.. and i found some off another site.. is there ne way i can use it for my page??? plz help me
Views: 397   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 22, 2005 12:12pm
by Skuerrel
Sticky's
This might sound stupid, but, I Can't find out how to make a message 'Sticky' Can anyone help me please
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2005 9:47am
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
dennis
how do u make a poll???......
i need help overall.........i've heard stuff about the html stuff.....i just don't get it....i need help!!!
Last Post: May 22, 2005 9:34am
by Martin E. Meserv...
m
Mira
Rgh! Registered for it, but it's not showing up!!!!
I just bought a domain name, but it's not letting me edit it! It doesn't even show up when I try to upload a template to it! I'm not a noob, I've just never bought a domain before. Why won't it let me edit the website?
Views: 422   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2005 4:15am
by J.R.
a
Amaya
I need help with uploading files.
I was wondering if you could upload files using this host? and if so, how?
Views: 372   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2005 11:50pm
by Vivid
t
tia
visit my website please
can anybody please visit my site.. www.theanimeuniverse.bravehost.com pretty pwease.. andlet me know wat u think about it.. wat needs approving and that kind of stuff.. oh its an anime site too... thanx
Views: 485   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 21, 2005 6:48pm
by Wes Spiro
help with sound!
I was visiting a girl's site and I am now wondering how I get sound to play in the backround of my website, and how I can get a music video on my site as well! Please send back! - Wes Spiro (http://familyguyguide.bravehost.com)
Views: 275   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 21, 2005 6:47pm
by Wes Spiro
to admin:problem with ticket & e-mail address
Hi, This is akinika2 I contacted (opened) a ticket about the user account and domain referred to as akinika. I got your ticket and replied and now that e-mail account is suspended! Never had this happened in two years. So I changed my e-mail to: nodyarg3@yahoo....
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2005 5:46pm
by akinika2
j
Jag
How to change "return to" URL on guestbook
When I click on the "return to site" link on the guestbook page I get sent to the bravenet home page. Is there a way to change the URL to my sites home page? Thanks!
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 21, 2005 4:59pm
by Jag
clips
I need clips from songs on my site under my documenys (folder) how can i put them on my site?
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2005 3:50pm
by anonymous
song clips
How can i put a music file on my site? Its a music file under my documents that my band recorded on Adobe and i want to put some of the songs on our site, HOW THE HELL DO I DO IT?!?!?!
Views: 365   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2005 3:42pm
by anonymous
can not find my web site on Bravenet
I have not been to my web site on Bravenet in a long time. I can not seem to find it. I am able to log in and see my personal information but have no idea how to access the site. I have read the help sections but can not find the answer. I want to delete this site fr...
Views: 378   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 21, 2005 2:15pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Need Help With Editing
Okay, so there may even possibly be a post here on this, but I'm just to lazy to go through all the "help" ones. So I'm wandering, maybe it's not possible but can you edit your page from the file manager, then publish it? Cause everytime I try to, it screws up and go...
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2005 8:13am
by Martin E. Meserv...
a
Ash
domain redirect
I'm not having any probs with my site...just have a question. I am buying a different domain name and since I just purchased my domain name and package here at bravenet, I was wondering...is there a way to use the new domain name and have it directed to the site I al...
Views: 346   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2005 7:04am
by Skuerrel
Why do I have two different layouts for the same page???
When I click on the website url in the Account Manager, it is the old layout but when I go inside to the wiz and click on it, it is the new. And, yes, I did publish it to the web. I did get a domain name, it seems to be coming up under the domain name in the new...
Views: 293   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 21, 2005 7:03am
by Skuerrel
j
jill
please help me with editing!!
can someone please tell me how to edit my web pages!! someone else built my site for me and i cannot edit my pages. i can with the text editor but not visual editor. when i use visual editor and i try to click on what i want to edit it is like i'm on my site...wha...
Views: 383   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 21, 2005 6:59am
by Skuerrel
d
denise
changing the way my site looks
I made this site for my son, now he doesn't like it. How do i change the way it looks. I know i need to get to the website wizard, but i cant find it. Also why doesnt his site come up when i log in? Can anyone help, i am getting aggrivated with this! Thanks!
Views: 394   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2005 6:56am
by Skuerrel
d
dg
E Mail Accounts / Support
Does anyone know how to get action from the "support" team? Minor problems always seem to take a long time to resolve. Does anyone have suggestions to get their attention? DG
Views: 427   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 21, 2005 6:56am
by mo
help
HEY I CANT FIND WHERE THE INDEX THINGY IS TO UPLOAD MY SITE, PLEASE HELP
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2005 6:49am
by Skuerrel
j
John
How do I access email service for my bravenet account?
Well I have my domain hosted here, and my email is bluecat@thewildcatlair.com, but I have no idea where I go to get my email or send email. Dumb I know, but could someone please direct me?
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2005 6:43am
by mo
how to add tell a friend link to site help please
i want to add tell a friend to my web site it looks like it's in but when i publish it's gone help i'm so confused i have adde alot to my site but want to add more function
Views: 379   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 21, 2005 5:30am
by kennigr
d
Darwin
Quotation Marks
When I paste on the page during the edit - quotation marks and apostrophies look fine - when I publish they come up as strange pieces of code. Does anybody know why. Thanks. Darwin
Views: 327   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2005 4:40am
by Martin E. Meserv...
g
Gypsy
uploading my site
i am trying to build my site but it says the owner has not yet uploaded this site. what do i have to do to do that.
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 21, 2005 2:23am
by floating_angel
noob needs help
How do you use the sound clip on bravenet?
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2005 8:41pm
by jjacobellis
k
kumar
to find the site on google ,msn like search
How can ifound my site on google , msn like search ingines which way i go to found it , which is absolutly free.
Views: 309   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2005 7:47pm
by kumar
insert a image to my index.html?
I upload two images, flying.gif and cat.JPG to my Web suing file manager. Then I want to show them in my home page. I insert them to my page using "insert image" function. and saved the index.html file. but when I view my web, the image are not showed. There are just...
Views: 389   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 20, 2005 5:44pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
BoC
Where is my website?????Help...
This is my website: olson.bravehost.com I published it a week ago.But I still cannot see it on my browser. I DID publish it. Can anyone help me? ...
Views: 238   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2005 3:40pm
by dest