This Forum is Locked
82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Loads of new Youtube vids!
Search 'Steve Overland' into Youtube. Whoever AORRADOR is.....thankyou every much!
Views: 381   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 29, 2008 5:39pm
by The Trooper aka ...
FM's Live Backdrop!
I'm sure that plenty of you will remember FM's Rhino stage backdrop from previous shows. Word is that it never got aired at Firefest because it has been lost..... FM have promised future shows (i think they'll get knee capped if they don't)....how's about the f...
Views: 256   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 28, 2008 2:45pm
by toni & paul cair...
NEW ALBUM FM 2008 QUESTION
How would you like it sounding the new disc of FM? Like the ladder project ? Like aphrodisiac era? Like tought it out era? Like indiscreet era? I´d like sound between Ladder & Aphrodisiac .,.... Sorry ...for my english Salute
Views: 401   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 27, 2008 3:18pm
by John Bradley
Hello!
Just a quick hello and introduction. I'm Craig and I'm a FMaholic!
Views: 328   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 27, 2008 3:13pm
by John Bradley
Style of new album?
It's an interesting tease i suppose. What on earth is the new album going to sound like? Ok, its 99% possible that its going to have the FM 'big hook chorus' etc and obviously going to have Stivs voice....but.... FM evolved so much over the years, Ok we all kn...
Views: 333   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 27, 2008 3:05pm
by John Bradley
FM You Tube support
Firstly it's fantastic to talk about FM in the now and future and not the past. As you probably have seen theres the whole plethora of vids the boys have released on You Tube. I have posted many comments under the name GronkFM...especially regarding the Heard It Thr...
Views: 360   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 27, 2008 1:20pm
by John Bradley
FIREFEST IV PHOTOS IN MY SPACE
If you want to see photos of Firefest IV... http://www.myspace.com/antonio_lazaro See you there
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 1:47pm
by The Trooper aka ...
INTERVIEW DIDGE DIGITAL
I hope enjoy it DIDGE DIGITAL (ex-FM) Didge Digital was the keyboards player with FM during the band's 80's heyday when they released such AOR/melodic rock classics as 'Indiscreet' and 'Tough It Out' before Didge left in 1990 and the band took a more blues...
Views: 334   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 1:11pm
by antonio_lazaro
Gigs?
When the heck are FM gonna play some gigs so I can go and see them???? I never seen them in the 80's and I've been listening to them ever since so there comes a time when you start to need! I only regret not seeing a few bands in my time and I've managed to see a few...
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2008 3:26pm
by Dave T
Having a dig a Steve?
I can't quite believe I heard that? People having a dig at Mr. O for doing another Shadowman album....so what.... Lets face it, i am interested (and always have been) in what the boys are/have been doing. Yes i've seen Steve/Pete projects, also Mervs & Andy's....
Views: 446   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 6, 2008 12:32pm
by hot wir3d
82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Free Forum powered by Bravenet