General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FM You Tube support

Firstly it's fantastic to talk about FM in the now and future and not the past.
As you probably have seen theres the whole plethora of vids the boys have released on You Tube. I have posted many comments under the name GronkFM...especially regarding the Heard It Through The Grapevine' live video recorded on 'The James Whale show'.
Now heres where you guys can help...theres a lot of FM dissers on there, posting vitriol and anti-FM comments... I think its time for us to show vis-unita-fortium (united strength is stronger) and add a few more positive comments to these awesome videos...get viewing and posting, and lets bask in the memories of these gems!

Re: FM You Tube support

Here, here.

I can never understand the mentality of 'playing down' any artist just because it not your personal thing?

Yeah Paul you're right..
We need more positive comments on youtube..
but I don'care much if some demented people
don't understand FM music.

Yeah, to hell with the small minded bigots...FM are the greatest band ever and their music is just as good now as then...ive just spent hours trawling through YOUTUBE watching the guys and getting the buzz again...we should unite on YOUTUBE and support the guys...maybe the bigots will crawl back under their stones.....