General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Having a dig a Steve?

I can't quite believe I heard that?

People having a dig at Mr. O for doing another Shadowman album....so what....

Lets face it, i am interested (and always have been) in what the boys are/have been doing.
Yes i've seen Steve/Pete projects, also Mervs & Andy's...

Its taken 12 years to re-unite FM and i can't think of a worse way to react or treat them. They can all do exactly what they want...

Crikey, in 'my world' i would like FM to play every Friday night....but....hang on, it's not my world is it (unfortunately)?

Shame on you! Firefest, new FM DVD, new FM album future gigs and your 'unhappy' with what Steve's doing??????

Arrgghhhhhh.....OK, deep breath, soap box removal time

Re: Having a dig a Steve?

Well said Dave.

It's like reading the Quo board.
(tin hat always required.)

Agreed.

Get a life - its all quality output from the boys to listen to afterall.

I cannot see the point of this. To me, the more new stuff is coming out, the better! And if someone doesn't like Shadowman (which I also cannot understand!) then they don't have to listen it - is it that hard? I have many artist that I dislike and I just don't listen to them/their projects (okay, maybe they don't dislike Steve Overland, but Shadowman?? Who knows)

But I just can't see what is so difficult that Steve is "not allowed" to make another Shadowman album? Maybe it's just me but I love his every project!

Hmmmm...as far as I am concerened Steve can never sing too much or appear on too many projects.

To those that whinge...fuck em in the ear :)

Tbh were getting the best of both! a new Shadowman and FM album!!! how can you complain about that?

I can't wait for them both

Shadowman 2nd album is among my
favorite Steve's albums !
"Take me home" is at the top of whole
Steve production.. this album is incredibly
mature and technically competent